PDA

View Full Version : Sid's Fantasy

Sid
10-09-2004, 06:24 PM
My secret fantasy involves being placed in embarrassing situations by my lover.
In many ways we lead a normal life, but when in private my lover (a male or female) prefers to keep me nude and shaved from the neck down. My lover loves to tease me, spank my ass, receive frequent oral sex, and train my tender asshole to receive a plug. They like to ask me questions like who my ass (or other parts of my body) belongs to, to which I reply that it is not mine but completely belongs to them. My lover is gentle but must sometimes restrain me to correct my deficiencies.
But the real fun is when we go out in public. My lover instructs me to wear a cock ring, and frequently a butt plug. It is so exciting and embarrassing to know that under my clothes I am shaved, ringed, and plugged. At other times my lover produces these items when we are already out, and I am forced to use a public restroom to ring my cock and plug my ass. Sometimes they like to place the plug in my ass so they can watch my face as my owned ass submits to the violation. My lover especially likes going to the beach where I of course I am wearing only a revealing speedo swimsuit to conceal my secrets. This keeps me so excited for the sex that follows.
We love each other, but I belong to them.

Dododecapod
10-11-2004, 08:45 AM
That's pretty cool, Sid. Not my kind of thing, but nicely rendered.