PDA

View Full Version : Tatoo Ideas

Saheli
01-25-2010, 03:22 PM
I have never had a tattoo before, and unfortunately I'm not very artistic, although I appreciate art very much. Now right now in this moment my husband has not explored the dominating side of him yet to the extent I would like. Still, regardless of where our journey leads us it will lead us together. And when it comes to something permanent like a tattoo, I don't believe you can ever over-think it..

So my question is whether any of you guys have any ideas for branding-type tattoos. I am not looking for something very big, but it want it to be well thought out. I'm not getting one soon, but I don't want to have gotten one and a year later think of what I should have gotten. Any advice? Or even better, if any of you have pictures of any tattoos that you guys have, that would help a lot. Thanks!

denuseri
01-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I have a small flower like tatto called a 'Dina" just above where my old brand was (it faded over the years), the tatto is much clearer and much prettier and safer than my brand ever was btw.

What I would avoid at all costs, are tattos of peoples names, terms such as "slut", slave, cock sucker, etc etc as well as faces of dominants or non family members, partners etc.

A tatto can be removed and with current tech even redone, so its not exactly permament but its still, nothing you want to have to change later eaither so common sence applies.

Saheli
01-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Right. I agree. I don't really want any words at all. I think it would be prettier and would mean more to me if it were just some pretty symbolism...the only issue, then, is what. And the little k thing is really cliche, so I don't want anything like that. I want symbolism that others won't understand. After all, it isn't for them to get.

BabyNightOwl
04-19-2010, 10:54 AM
I too have thought of getting a tattoo for similiar reasons. My suggestion would be to ask if he has any design/style preferences such as Japanese, Celtic, Gothic, etc. Then use this idea to build a basic idea of where you want to go with it.

I want mine to be along the lines of thorned poison ivy vines spelled to say 'look but don't touch' :D

wife mom slave
04-20-2010, 08:50 AM
I just got my 3rd tattoo. this tattoo was thought about and planned for months before I got it.. I looked on line and pieced it together myself after seeing a few like it.

This tattoo is great because it is totally lifestyle related, but vanilla folks have no clue about the meaning, just think it is pretty.

The middle piece it the bdsm symbol, on the leaves above it are the chines symbol for master and slave. the roses on the ends represent the rose ceremony we will be doing this summer. one is all red and the other is red and white. the barbed wire is cool looking, but also is a reminder of all the tough times we have been through and always come through it together.

flying66
04-20-2010, 09:13 AM
oh I love looking at tattoos!

How about you get a pretty flower that you feel represents you (like, Dahlias mean being 'wild' but also elegance and Orchids are 'refinement' and 'beauty') and have it wrapped in chains ;D

LovesKink
04-20-2010, 09:54 AM
get a chest piece like a lotus flower

flying66
04-20-2010, 03:12 PM
oh oh, I actually found a picture of a tattoo of a rose wrapped in chains http://www.everytattoo.com/AAA-Rose-picture.shtml

danman7
04-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Although not lifestyle centered, this could be possibly be modified. I got this a number of years ago, it covered up a earlier crappy piece. The Kanji is "love" and flows down to the heart. The date is our wedding date.

I'll be interested to follow this thread. I'm trying to come up with something for me to have applied to my pet and am looking for ideas.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1167&pictureid=9532

craveshumiliation
04-21-2010, 02:21 AM
there are lots of ways to get tattoos with simple meanings nobody else knows...
atm i have no tattos but there are 4 i have been planning for since i was younger and when i get money i will get them

1. a fairy sitting on roses (in memory of my nan)

2. honour courage duty written on my lower back (its an army saying with family meaning)

3. a golden pheonix on my back (to show i was reborn from the ashes to who i truly am)

4. bass clef on my wrist (music soothes my soul)

i supose you just have to look at something you like for example if it is a flower you are looking for they all have specific meanings and the colour says alot. aswell.

- orchid means delicate beauty,
-Queen Anne's Lace means delicate feminity
- the violet tulip means faithfulness
- red and white rose means unity

there are specific flowers for certain months kind of like a birth stone.

i hope this helped in some way xxx

Ozme52
04-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Any advice? Or even better, if any of you have pictures of any tattoos that you guys have, that would help a lot. Thanks!

Have you considered something simple...

Like a smiling happyface?

:dz

ladylookin09
04-24-2010, 05:46 PM
I have 3 stars for my 3 children.

munajadida
05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
I have two tattoos. I have a little moon on my ankle, which is a symbol of the Goddess. And I have a set of fairy wings on my back, which symbolize freedom and magic.

subintraining
12-15-2010, 01:17 AM
i have 16 tattoos and 2 of them r for my dom. the one that reps our bdsm relationship is a gaged and bound woman on the top of my thigh an don the side is one playin with her self under her clothes on the upper inside says Ryan's sex kitten. it covers 3/4th of my upper thigh. to most that might be extream but ink is part of our relationship. its quite taseful and only something he sees. to each their own they r pretty much a forever thing, but so is my husband.