PDA

View Full Version : The need to beg and made to cry

mtbella43
01-26-2010, 03:01 AM
Please help. I am a strong person. But I have this overpowering need to have my Master make me beg for mercy and to cry from punishment and orgasms. Not all the time mind you. But sometimes, does this make me a weak sub. If I let my defenses down? I know my Master doesn't like wormy subs, its a turn off for him, but doyou think him having that much power over me would also drive him wild? Confussed! Or is this just a new level in my submission that I have reached???

Midnytedreams
01-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Begging and crying are a release of emotions, with your growth as a sub/slave you desire to share that with Him. Communication is the key tell Him what He has released within you because of Him, let Him know.

mtbella43
01-26-2010, 08:01 AM
I will tell him, but what I am feeling is it normal? I don't want to be weak by anymeans but also graves these feelings?

Midnytedreams
01-26-2010, 08:46 AM
weakness is not communicating , strength is letting Him know revealing yourself to Him is never seen as a weakness

Saheli
01-26-2010, 01:03 PM
I will tell him, but what I am feeling is it normal? I don't want to be weak by anymeans but also graves these feelings?

My personal belief is that all feelings are normal. To me, normal is a measure against ourselves, not what everyone else defines as 'normal', which is a totally different thing. For me, dominating is NOT normal, because it makes me feel abnormal when I do it. I know most people don't really look at the word normal the way I do, but if you feel something, and it's coming from within your heart, then that is a normal feeling for you. If you have desires you wish to explore, you should let your Master know. If you are afraid of his response, maybe you could try doing it in a more evasive way, like writing a letter to him or coming up with a game where that sort of thing could come out.

You know, you seem really worried about this. It could be that it will be a non-issue to your Master, and then all this worry will be for nothing. On the other hand, if your Master faults you for telling him your feelings, then you are left with a decision about the way you feel about those types of walls.

As far as being weak, you as a PERSON are not weak, regardless of the things you would like to do. Weakness is more of a mentality, although it manifests itself through actions/decisions. But that's just my 2 cents. I wouldn't worry so much about it. I wonder if you're more worried about the way your Master will respond to your feelings or the way you're dealing with those feelings: it seems to me that you might be afraid that those feelings dictate who you are as an individual, which I don't believe is true.

_ID_
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Don't be worried about being normal or not. None of us fit the status quo. Thankfully.

Do as the others suggested, talk to your Master. He will either enjoy your new form of submission or he wont. He's your Master, and as such have given him that choice.

With that in mind, know your interest has a name. It's called DACRYPHILIA or DACRYLAGNIA.

thir
02-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Please help. I am a strong person. But I have this overpowering need to have my Master make me beg for mercy and to cry from punishment and orgasms. Not all the time mind you. But sometimes, does this make me a weak sub. If I let my defenses down? I know my Master doesn't like wormy subs, its a turn off for him, but doyou think him having that much power over me would also drive him wild? Confussed! Or is this just a new level in my submission that I have reached???

Letting someone punish you so you cry and howl for mercy is hardly a weakness!

It is a common need for many people, and not just subs btw. It is a release for tensions and cleans body and mind. And it can make the sub and M very very close.

I truly believe that in a TTTWD relationships there must be communication about everything for it to work. Talk to him.

leo9
02-02-2010, 05:03 PM

What you are feeling is normal for a profound submissive, and your Master should be very pleased to own such a treasure. It is no more a weakness than your need to submit or your Master's need to dominate.

I wish you both well on your journey. There are scary beasts and wonderful treasures out there.