PDA

View Full Version : a platform.

theDerangedArchitect
01-26-2010, 04:36 AM
imagine a wooden platform, square. there is a rectangule cut out of the center, but the hole is circular. there are two sliding planks, each with a semi-circular indentation on the end. when these planks slide together, they are locked in place, thus forming the circle.

this circle is padded. on either side of the hole there is a chain with a cuff on the end tethered to the platform.

i will call her the Participant. "sub" or "victim" seems too specific. every morning she is brought to the platform, and she crawls into the hole, headfirst. the planks are thus slid together, the padded aspects locking around her waist.

her ankles are locked into the cuffs, leaving her legs splayed in a very lewd fashion. i don't mean that the Participant's legs are simply held open; i mean that they're spread as wide as possible, so much that the Participant cannot open her legs any further, or close them even the slightest amount.

how her hands are dealt with depends on the platform's model. indoors models usually have a ring bolted to the floor (sold separately), and as she hangs upside down, her hands are collected between her head and the floor and handcuffed to the ring. though in this case, we are referring to the outdoor model. her hands are either bound behind her back or, on the newer models, there is a ring on the platform's underside--by her tailbone--to which her hands may be cuffed.

with our Participant thus secured, business is ready to begin. there are two ticket windows; one for the upper-half of the platform, one for the lower. the lower portion is less expensive.

customers willing to pay the price can enjoy the Participant from the waist-down. her ass and vagina, bare and spread like an open book, is obviously a common favorite. some choose to lay on their stomachs and simply fuck her. others bend over and lick her pussy, chew it, etc. others forego the gratification and torture our Participant--whipping her, taking needle-nosed-pliers to her pussylips, filling her with sex toys, and so forth. this position also supports two foot fetishists at any given time, without the worry of one interfering with the other.

customers interested in the lower half of the platform will are equally satisfied. there is a chair, its seat about even with the Participant's forehead (please bear in mind that the platform does not come equipped with a seat). any seat will do however, even something as simple as a lawn chair. aside from the discomfort that can be dealt to the breasts in this position, customers can sit in the chair, and help themselves to our Participant's mouth and throat.

maintenance is fairly easy. from time to time, our Participant will need to be cleaned and "oiled" in areas of high use. a simple garden hose will suffice for our Participant's face and genitals. once dry, a liberal application of your everyday lubricant or vaseline will guarantee customer satisfaction every time!

Ozme52
01-27-2010, 01:26 PM
I think blueprints and conceptual drawings are in order.

Pics if you've gone ahead and built it.

leah06
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
I totally agree with the above post. Also, I'm sure that zoning laws in your municipality are very strict about this kind of thing. You could probably only build it in a C4. And the device could fail in a number of ways. What if she falls through the hole onto her head?

Do you carry malpractice insurance? How about an umbrella policy? And remember, just hosing her down every day WILL NOT provide sufficient sterilization between uses. I suggest Purell on her whole body.

Ozme52
01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
Though hosing her down can itself be a visually erotic activity.

I still want to see this rendered with pen and ink.

leo9
02-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I designed a similar construction, but in the form of a box about four foot high with opening sections both sides. One opens to reveal the occupant's bent bottom emerging from a padded hole, with the insides of the door sections offering a selection of dildoes, lubricants, paddles, canes etc. The other opens to give access to her head, with a couple of handles just below connected to clamps on her nipples inside the box, allowing the user to twist the handles to encourage her to greater efforts or just to enjoy the sensation of her trying to scream with her mouth full.

I reckoned that this model, positioned somewhere like the lobby of a suitable club, could operate on a simple slot-machine system, thus saving the expense of full time attendants.

maggiemae
02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
very interesting..

warriornic
02-02-2010, 03:44 AM
HMMM!!! I agree with Oz show me designs for this devious devise or base concept drawings. LOL ,oh and poly-carbonate box construction would be perfect.