PDA

View Full Version : asking a release from a collar

singletaillover
01-26-2010, 02:18 PM
must explain first this is not happening to me as i am not asking to be released or Master releasing me just being curious and that is all..................Curious about others experience or opinion on asking for release from the collar. Have you ever had problems or been denied release and how did you handle it? Also to the Dominant being asked for release of collar? On side note was curious if some of you wear a collar 24/7 like i do and what you have encountered or questions in public?

denuseri
01-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Look, no matter who's collar one wears, they need but take it off and leave if they no longer wish to be in it. Thats the Consensual part of SSC. Just becuase one submitts to another, doesn't mean they stop being human or stop having legal rights under the laws of one's country.

Of course its polite to ask (which in and of itself shouldnt be an issue, simpley courteous thing to do).

And if the so called dominant has a problem with it and trys to restrain one against one's will or starts stalking one, well then its time to get the cops involved.

As for being "collared" and wearing a collar, those are two different animals. My Owner doesn't have me wear a collar in public unless its in certian venues where it is socially acceptable. Many submissives and even slaves do not wear anything at all that would reveal the nature of their relationship to the uninitiated.

_ID_
01-26-2010, 04:11 PM
The notion of asking for release from a collar is essentially a protocol step. It generally doesn't happen in long term relationships, and definitely not in relationships that don't end amicably. Those relationships just end and the people involved move on as best they can with their lives.

So asking for release is the reverse of being collared. Much consideration generally goes into accepting a collar, and that same amount of consideration would also go into asking release from one.

If a Dominant refuses to allow release, they have discounted the consensual side of what we do, and should be ignored and shunned from the community.

leo9
01-27-2010, 06:40 AM
The only time I released a collared slave she didn't want it, it was bluntly an in-role way to dump her. She had been breaking promises and dodging commitments, and when she called to say, yet again, that she wasn't coming over when she had said she would, I read her a speech which came down to, as of now you are no longer my slave. It hurt her, I knew it would, but it was a recognition of what was really happening.

VaAugusta
01-27-2010, 12:38 PM
If you fear the person, or your safety AT ALL, I would recommend not even asking your dom. The dom could take this stuff too seriously and your safety and health could become an issue.