PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a female sub to totally control online.

puropuro
01-26-2010, 03:39 PM
I am a male Dom looking to own and totally control a female slave online. You must be able to provide photos or webcam, though I'm not too picky about looks (just no BBWs, please). I will control as many aspects of your life as I choose, though if you have responsibilities (i.e. work, etc.) I will try to make allowances for these.

Typically control falls into two categories:
- controlling practical aspects of your life, such as clothing, sleeping times, bathroom breaks, hygiene, eating habits, housework/homework
- requiring you to perform sexually in any way at any time; alternatively, disallowing you to masturbate or otherwise perform sex acts at other times.

I will respect the "normal" limits of guro/scat (though I am a fan of the latter so if you don't have this limit let me know!); on the flip side I will almost definitely require anal play and probably light bondage; for anything in-between, let me know and I'll decide if I can accept that limit or not.

As mentioned you must be able to provide photos or webcam (at any time), however I cannot do the same. While intuitively I know this may drive some people off, I figure it may come as a turn on to others to be controlled and watched by an online someone that you don't know.

If you are interested, send me a PM including a photo (if you don't already have one on your profile), your limits and any specific fetishes, your timezone, and your AIM or YIM handle (if you have MSN please get an AIM or YIM handle instead as MSN is buggy).

puropuro
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Bump - still looking.

Oddly, two people have messaged me about this, but disappeared after a little while. If you are one of these, please let me know whether you aren't interested anymore, rather than just leaving me in the dark!