PDA

View Full Version : Young submissive looking for online master (online only)

illdoasuwish
01-27-2010, 08:03 PM
i am 20 years old and very new to the bdsm lifestyle. i am seeking an online dom/master. i am submissive by nature and absolutely love every aspect of it. im very open to trying new things, it never hurts to try something at least once. i am very into the mental aspect of being a submissive. i enjoy feeling like someone is controlling what i do when i do it how i do it. its exciting for me and i love pleasing people. i enjoy pain, humiliation, orgasm control, bondage..granted i am very new to this, but i would like to think i am a fast learner, if you're reading this and you would like to speak with me further please dont hesitate :) if nothing else i would love to make friends in this community. thank you to all who took the time to read this :)

illdoasuwish
01-27-2010, 09:05 PM
thank you to those that have read and messaged me about this, but i have found an online master. thank you for your interests!

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:06 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. Message me.

domination5
06-06-2010, 05:10 PM
if you have mic pm me at sho_sho456@yahoo.com