PDA

View Full Version : balancing tasking and life

anxious girly
01-29-2010, 07:41 AM
hi everyone! without spilling the beans, and without offending my 'near' Sir, i have a question...
how do you balance your busy life with on line tasks? i have been given some tasks, something has popped up in my life that must be addressed, then i cannot get to my tasks. i also have a roomie so sometimes things are just sporadic and my alone time changes. i can't stay up all night just to please my Sir, but i don't want to disrespect him. please tell me, does this happen to you and how do you and your Sir work it out?

thanks in advance,

girly

sera
01-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Be honest with him . . . and with yourself.

My Dom always says "family first." I have a spouse, a child, aging parents, and a large house to deal with. He understands that, and as long as I am honest with him, we make changes accordingly.

That said, I also have to be honest with myself. If I managed my time better would I be able to fit in a task or a meeting and still meet all the demands of my home life? It's easy to get caught up in things and think "no I can't," but if I really look hard I can usually find some wasted time that could be better spent getting things done.

Best of luck to you both. :)

denuseri
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
For me, real life comes first, plain and simple.

If some online dom has something he would like me to do outside of our online time together he has got to realize that up front, or find himself someone else.

learningtopleez
01-29-2010, 07:28 PM
hi anxious!

while i no longer have an online Dom (traded for a rl one:)), or a room mate (finally got my own place), i do remember the days of tasks, different time zones, roomies, and real life stuff that just seemed to all jumble together. it was a task itself just to sort it all out!!

communication with my then online Dom was the key...plus he was super understanding and terribly creative in coming up with different tasks if i was unable to complete the ones he gave me.

good luck:)

Ozme52
01-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Most of us are.... quite understanding that is.

We also have many facets to our lives.

Any dom who reserves such for himself only and not for his sub, is deluding himself.

And cheating himself out of the experience of a sub who gives of herself freely. It's like the adage with the bird... if you hold on too tightly, it will never have the breath to sing for you.

learningtopleez
01-29-2010, 09:06 PM
well put Oz...as always:)

lucva
02-23-2010, 01:55 AM
hi,
i have to mail my Dom three times a day: morning at 7am, noon and evening. he also have my week time schedule. so he knows exactly what i am doing and when i have free time. sometimes he gives me instructions, knowing how busy or how free i am. he knows what i am doing. so he can make it easly or he can make it difficult for me to follow his instructions or tasks.
its good my Dom can control my daily life in such a way.
its reminds me that i am his sub and that he can control me.
little kiss
lucva