PDA

View Full Version : Death by Orgasm

Mobius
10-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Ok I have a question. Not that every one has experience with a Sybian. Or has tried one. But I have seen videos and it looks extremely intense.

My question is this. If you bound a sub on to one of those things so she could not get up. And cranked it up gradually like a lobster in a pot of water. To a point were she is climaxing over and over. Could you litorly kill her with pleasure. AKA Death by orgasm.

While I know that you can die from a heart attack during sex. Happens allot to Males. Can you orgasm a woman to death.

If you want to know what i am talking about go to the site www.sybian.com. Very expensive toy. But might make an interesting execution device.

Dododecapod
10-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Either a woman or a man must have a pre-existing heart condition to die from erotically induced heart failure, and it must be significantly more advanced in a woman than in a man.

In both cases, the physiological aspects of arousal result in increased blood pressure and oxygenation, coupled with (usually) some fairly extreme physical exertion. Nothing that can't be handled by a healthy human body, but enough to induce a cardiac episode if one is on the cards anyway.

With men, you have the additional problem of inflation of the erectile membranes in the penis. The body does this by siphoning blood away from the extremities and keeping the general blood prerssure very high - this is why some men experience tingling sensations in their fingers and toes during arousal. (Incidentally, if you do have that effect, you should check with your doctor - it could be perfectly fine, but it could be a symptom of poor circulation, a pointer towards heart disease.)

So, sorry, but death by orgasm (however tempting) is quite unlikely. The person strapped to the machine would probably die of dehydration long before.

Mobius
10-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Either a woman or a man must have a pre-existing heart condition to die from erotically induced heart failure, and it must be significantly more advanced in a woman than in a man.

In both cases, the physiological aspects of arousal result in increased blood pressure and oxygenation, coupled with (usually) some fairly extreme physical exertion. Nothing that can't be handled by a healthy human body, but enough to induce a cardiac episode if one is on the cards anyway.

With men, you have the additional problem of inflation of the erectile membranes in the penis. The body does this by siphoning blood away from the extremities and keeping the general blood prerssure very high - this is why some men experience tingling sensations in their fingers and toes during arousal. (Incidentally, if you do have that effect, you should check with your doctor - it could be perfectly fine, but it could be a symptom of poor circulation, a pointer towards heart disease.)

So, sorry, but death by orgasm (however tempting) is quite unlikely. The person strapped to the machine would probably die of dehydration long before.

Oh well I guess the "Barbarela" Orgasm Death machine is just a myth. Back to the drawing board.

MrJerseyGuy
10-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Ok I have a question. Not that every one has experience with a Sybian. Or has tried one. But I have seen videos and it looks extremely intense.

My question is this. If you bound a sub on to one of those things so she could not get up. And cranked it up gradually like a lobster in a pot of water. To a point were she is climaxing over and over. Could you litorly kill her with pleasure. AKA Death by orgasm.

While I know that you can die from a heart attack during sex. Happens allot to Males. Can you orgasm a woman to death.

If you want to know what i am talking about go to the site www.sybian.com. Very expensive toy. But might make an interesting execution device.

Nah...I've tried

slavelucy
10-13-2004, 09:31 AM
Nah...I've tried

LOL!

Er...on yourself or on someone else, MrJG? ;)

In terms of the question, Mobius, i'm not a doctor but i would have thought one could be orgasmed to death just like you could over-exert someone to death in anything, sexual or otherwise.

i can think of worst ways to go. :p

sl

MrJerseyGuy
10-13-2004, 10:32 PM
LOL!

Er...on yourself or on someone else, MrJG? ;)

In terms of the question, Mobius, i'm not a doctor but i would have thought one could be orgasmed to death just like you could over-exert someone to death in anything, sexual or otherwise.

i can think of worst ways to go. :p

sl

hehe lucy! No...but I do love making a girl cum over and over until she is pushing my hands away and clamping the legs shut. I'm anxious to try that with appropriate restraints in place. Just hasn't worked out that way yet

For me personally...I'm a man. I just roll over and go to sleep when I'm done

Eraser
10-13-2004, 10:55 PM
eh I don't so much like even the concept of killing someone from mutliple orgasms.

I love using different methods to make a girl pass out from repeated orgasm's and given after that point I haven't been able to induce an orgasm in anyone, I would speculate that even if restrained to such a device, once they pass out it isn't gonna do anything but damange muscles from friction...

heh but I still say making a girl cum so hard she faints is a blast :)

jaeangel
10-14-2004, 09:47 AM
...but now that you've brought up the fact that it is possible, Merrioc, I'm going to be fantasizing about that for a while...and masturbating... :o