PDA

View Full Version : needle play

singletaillover
02-01-2010, 01:28 AM
my Master is into using needles play but i am a beginner on this with little experience. I want to make my Master proud of me and want to do this for my Master, is there anything that i can do without making Master think that i am a sissy as i am scared of needles. Master does know that i dont like needles but i want all of my limits be pushed many thanks singletaillover

_ID_
02-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Know hygiene, know what sizes mean what, know what it should feel like, and what it shouldn't. Know what area's of the body should be avoided (not because it scares you but because real damage could occur). Know what to about bleeding, bruising, or any after effects from the play. Know your body, and any physical or medical limitations. The medical one is important as your blood pressure or sugar level may need monitoring as you go through the experience. Make him aware of your fear, and help him understand why you have it. If it's not based on a past experience he has more latitude to play with your head than if you have had a traumatic experience related to the activity.

mplsgirl
02-08-2010, 09:45 PM
singletaillover,

I suggest you get a book and do some reading about play piercing. (Amazon.com has one.) It might make you feel less intimidated if you understand the ins and outs (pun intended) of playing with needles. Information is power!

For me, needles tend to be a psychologically powerful experience. It isn't overwhelmingly painful for me although it does hurt. It definitely gives me the shaky endorphin feeling and leaves me feeling very close and connected with him.

The experience tends to be intense, I think, because it is about being still and tranquil - a canvass more or less - while another person creates something in/in you. My boyfriend and I learned that for us it is best to approach it as a joint endeavor which makes it easier for me to be calm during the parts that are difficult for me. I have a hard time when he puts the needles right through my nipples. He enjoys that very much and I take alot of satisfaction in relaxing my resistance for his enjoyment. So he's especially loving when we play with needles and it makes it work.

Also, I have complete faith and trust in my boyfriend. He's very careful at researching new things before trying them; he's very conscientious of my safety always; he's meticulous about using precautions like gloves and antiseptic; he communicates well and keeps track of how I'm doing when we play; and he always stops instantly if something doesn't seem right. Without those things, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing with anything sharp.

I don't have a fear of needles, I don't get upset when I need a vaccination or blood draw and I don't mind the sight of my own blood. Undoubtedly that makes it easier. With that said, I like it when he wants to play with the needles. There are many things we haven't done yet. He's placed the needles in patterns around and through my nipples, across my upper chest, around my collarbones and down across my stomach in a corset pattern. He's never placed any on my pussy, so I don't know yet what that will be like.

Good luck. I hope it turns out well for you.

VaAugusta
02-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the post mplsgirl but I think she has already left (moving in) with her new master and is not getting online for a while. So pretty much thread closed.