PDA

View Full Version : 21f sub looking for Online Dom

maggiemae
02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm looking for an online only dom, if you think this would be a fit, please PM me. I may be into some camera (on yahoo msg), possibly phone (texting a plus, USA only), mostly yahoo chat/email.

A little about me. I've been into this since as long as I can remember, but I don't really have any real experience in this thing. I'm looking for someone to push me, sexually and generally in life. I want someone who will be strict on me not only for not obeying him, but also for not doing the things that I need to do in life (calling into work, slacking in school etc) but don't get me wrong, I like being pushed sexually as well. I have a boyfriend, so any sort of sex with anyone else a big no no...but I *may* be able to part with some of our pics or videos if it were as part of a task. I'm into humiliation, pain (to an extent), bondage (including self-bondage), and learning orgasm control and all the fun stuff there (believe it or not I can't have multiples...boo)

I'm a natural submissive, but I'm a challenge (or so I've been called). I love to submit and obey, but I am a very strong-willed person with very defensive tendencies...it takes the right person to be able to own the thing I hold closest, my control. It's a gem that has never belonged to another but myself. I'm looking for someone that can know me inside and out, know what it is that I need and give it.

Twiztid1der
02-01-2010, 11:21 PM
I sent you a pm.

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:04 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:49 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. Message me.