PDA

View Full Version : What to do when a Master is NOT doing?

NakibaKilala
02-04-2010, 08:57 PM
I am a human pet, and have been for about a year or so. I guess that makes me kinda new and my master has been a master for a quite a few years, but anyways I'm in training and working on my perm collar and am currently pregnant with our child. well I know that pregnancy changes things but it seems like more then that has changed lately, my master has been all but enthusiastic about being a master and playing with his kitten, he used to rub my feet every night and brush me and inspect me at least once a week if not several times more then that, now I can't even get him to hang out with me. He wants to stay on his computer playing games until I fall asleep so he doesn't have to talk or hang out and I don't know what to do I love my master so much but my needs aren't getting met and I am feeling very self conscience and unloved as a kitten and vanilla girlfriend. I'm sorta afraid to talk to master because I feel it may make things worse or he will deny the problem so if their are any other masters/doms/ or mistresses out there would you please give me your experienced opinions please I'll take any help or advice I can get

leah06
02-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Strongly suggest talking as a vanilla girlfriend about how he feels about the baby, responsibility, sex with a "mother" and other intimacy issues BEFORE talking about how your kitten needs are not being met. I'm not minimizing your needs at all - relationships have ended when they started on a bdsm footing and then someone lost that kinky spark - but I think that should be a small part of a much larger discussion. He might need permission to view you as a sex object, or as a sub, now that you're pregnant.

NakibaKilala
02-05-2010, 12:12 AM
you know Ive never really thought about things like that, I do know he feels a little strange about actual sexual intercourse due to me being at the end of my pregnancy and he says he feels weird knowing the baby is so close down ya know, but I think maybe your right I should talk to him about us before I think about , just my kinky needs. I just got spoiled in a way being a kitten almost 24-7 and I feel like that is not what I do but who I am, so when that part of our relationship fell to a halt I felt neglected but I will do as you advised and see what happens and will post the results

fetishdj
02-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Male attitudes to sex in pregnancy can be wierd and vary from 'Ooooooh kinky' to 'ugh, no' so I think his reaction is a response to the pregnancy - don't, BTW. think that this is because you are fat and hideous (because you are not, not in his eyes and you should never think that) but rather that he is not feeling sexually charged. If penetration is a problem, maybe suggest some mutual masturbation (no need to go anywhere near the 'baby' for that) with lots of cuddling and things. Let him remember how good sex can be. I agree that getting your relationship issues sorted before thinking about kinky stuff - get that right and the rest should follow.