PDA

View Full Version : aussie couple seeks female sub to join in our fun

Stace
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi I am a female sub in a relationship with my male Dom. I am bi sexual and am interested in finding another female sub to join me and my Dom. He has given me permission to begin searching for a sister sub.

We are interested in speaking online to begin with, with role plays and simple orders introduced. Would hope to work our way up to mics and web cams on both sides, if everyone is comfortable.

I would like to have a chance to learn to be a Domme so you must be comfortable with submitting to a female for experimentation, as well as to my male Dom.

Please feel free to send me a private message please be aware we are looking for people between the ages of 18 and 27. PLEASE NO MALES AND PLEASE PROVIDE A PICTURE. If it works out well we are happy to send a picture back.

ozgirlie
02-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi there, i am a sub/masochist from wa. i'm 20 atm, soon to be 21 and have been into the scene for approx 2 yrs... i am more looking for a casual r/l sitution but i would be willing to give this a go. WARNING: i am very bad at submitting to females so i might not be the right girl for you.
i will email you a pic if you send your email address to me (if u are interested). also because we are all aussies just have to make sure i dont know you before i send it! lol i keep my vanilla life very seperate :)