PDA

View Full Version : Seeking An Online Female Slave/Sub

mkemse
12-12-2009, 11:43 AM
I am seeking a Female Sub/Slave
For more specific information as to my wants please pm me, it will be replied to the same day or within 24 hours

Aurourarikku88
12-15-2009, 03:31 PM
I am seeking a male Dom to train me in. Very new but eagar to learn and willing to please. 22/f, if interested please pm me

mkemse
01-18-2010, 12:02 PM
I am looking for an Online Slave/Sub
Feel free to PM me for more info

mkemse
02-06-2010, 03:37 PM
I am seeking a Female Slave/Sub for Online
Someone to Humiliate, Degrade, knows how to Obey, Is Honest,and wants her limits both Tested and Pushed, she will be put thruogh Orgam Denial and Control,among other tasks, and she must want her Daily Life Controlled
If you are intrested PM me for more information

Needless to say YOU MUST BE at least 18 if not Older
If you are under 18 and somehow managed to register for this Site DO NOT REPLY, DO NOT PM ME, AGAIN, YOU MUST BEAT LEAST 18 OR OLDER NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD

If you are New To The Site but of Age No Problem, if you are NEW TO THE WORLD OF BDSM in geneneral No Problem, Everyone starts somewhere

NO SCAT,NO CHILDREN PLAY, ANIMALS, OR BLOOD

halfwaytohell333
02-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi,

I would love to hear more about you.

About me, I'm 42, single, professional, have had the urge for BDSM for years, and now finally dipping my toe. Will you pull me under?

I am currently reading SM101 as to familarise myself with the scene.

Would love to hear from you.

1/2way2hell333 x

mogollondog
03-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I am interested in what you posted. Pm me back. My name is Melissa. I'm 36 and sub ansd bi. Thanks.

mogollondog
03-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi. I sent you another PM. Get back to me as soon as you can. Bye.

mkemse
03-17-2010, 02:39 PM
both pm's sent, hope to hear back from you

mogollondog
03-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi again. Email me at that address I sent. I have a question I need to ask you.

Melissa

mkemse
04-03-2010, 10:47 AM
ok, email and pm sent just waitng for your reply, hope you are still interested, i hope to hear back from you soon

meldog
04-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi. Our email server is down so I couldn't answer you. But the answer is ok. You will have to message me on here till our email is fixed. Who knows how long? I'll let you know.

Mel

mkemse
04-20-2010, 03:45 PM
email and pm sent hope to hear back from you

masen
05-17-2010, 08:57 PM
tell me more about yourself?

sarah24
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi, i am new and just read your posts. I am interested in finding out more about what you are looking for in a sub.
Sarahxx

mkemse
05-29-2010, 07:14 PM
PM sent, just waiting for a reply as the search continues

mogollondog
06-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi

Me again. I would like to try again if you want to. I should have more time now than before. Let me know.

mkemse
06-13-2010, 07:27 AM
More information now on what I am looking for

I am lookg for looking for an online female sub who craves and needs someone to control her in her day to day life online and in as well as Real Time while offline. Someone who is 25-40 would be ideal. Being married is ok as long as it creates no issues for us for example - child/husband home during the day - sorry, that's a deal-breaker.. Experience is not necessary, just a desire to learn and please.

I am very open minded and expect My sub to have a very open mind and be willing to test limits. Everyone has limits and as long as yours are reasonable, they will be respected.

I'm into Public Humiliation (the way you are dressed in public) Humiliation and Festish Dressing,Fetish Clothing is a Plus along with regular clothes used as well (that's not lingerie, btw) Public Humiliation wil not be your only activity only part of it and Tasking will be required as well.

If you'd like to know more, send me a PM. Serious responses only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StrictMasterD
06-16-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm an Experienced Dom, seeking a female sub for online/offline control of her daily life, how she dresses, when she eats, bathroom control among other controls and activities, Tasking wil be required, if there is a husband or child home during the day, that wil be a deal-breaker, ages 25-40 is ideal
Being married is fine as long and it does not creates issues for us
I am very open mind person and excpect my sub to be as well and willing to test your limits limits and have her limits pushed, everyone has limits, and as long as yours are reasonable they wil be respected, Experiece is not necessary, just the desire to learn and please

Please PM me with any questions you have

Only serious responses please

fastlearner
06-24-2010, 03:07 PM
I just sent you a private message as a reply

Cinner
06-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Good luck with this my friend.

I'm an Experienced Dom, seeking a female sub for online/offline control of her daily life, how she dresses, when she eats, bathroom control among other controls and activities, Tasking wil be required, if there is a husband or child home during the day, that wil be a deal-breaker, ages 25-40 is ideal
Being married is fine as long and it does not creates issues for us
I am very open mind person and excpect my sub to be as well and willing to test your limits limits and have her limits pushed, everyone has limits, and as long as yours are reasonable they wil be respected, Experiece is not necessary, just the desire to learn and please

Please PM me with any questions you have

Only serious responses please

mkemse
07-04-2010, 10:18 AM
reading the entire ad is a test of how well you as a potential sub can follow instructions

mogollondog
07-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Hi. I only got one of the emails. The other must have gotten lost. Try again.

mogollondog
07-17-2010, 06:23 PM
May be interested. PM me cause I have some questions.

StrictMasterD
07-22-2010, 06:35 AM
May be interested. PM me cause I have some questions.

just waitng for a reply to my PM

StrictMasterD
07-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Hi. Our email server is down so I couldn't answer you. But the answer is ok. You will have to message me on here till our email is fixed. Who knows how long? I'll let you know.

Mel

PM sent, hope to hear back from you

Angelic_Devil
07-31-2010, 07:34 AM
I am very new to this, but am looking for a Master. I am a 19 year old female who is eager to try new things.

mkemse
07-31-2010, 08:09 AM
I am very new to this, but am looking for a Master. I am a 19 year old female who is eager to try new things.

I sent you a PM waiting to hear back from you