PDA

View Full Version : Online Female Required To Help

TheEssentialMaster
02-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I am an experienced Dominant with 12 years experience of the BDSM scene both online and in real life. I do enjoy the areas of control, humiliation, pain and pleasure, TPE, exhibitionism to name some.

In my years of experience with both females and other couples I have taught them about the scene, how to submit and serve a Dominant and Master, about rituals, being human animals, power exchange etc. I have also help some of them out to achieve there new year resolutions, their own personal aims and targets.

The types of areas that I have helped other female submissive or slaves in are as follows:-

Do you find that you are procrastination a lot, putting stuff off because you do not like doing it or even because you have got other things that you like enjoying do. Like playing on your computer or with your PS3, Wii. Going out with your friends, reading etc. Do you find that you put stuff off like cleaning, assignments, working and making excuses even lime and stupid ones.

Is your organization or time management skills poor and it is coursing you to procrastinate and leaving stuff to the last minute before it is due and finding yourself getting in to a complete mess with day to day stuff etc?

With procrastination and organization skills, these can be sorted out in several ways. This can include designing schedules and action plans for you to live by. So that you know what you must do, when and in what way. Making you answer to your actions and following through with the consequence of theses.

Are you over weight, and year in and year out make the resolutions that you will loose weight through diet and exercise more? Yet even after you start you find that you easily go back to your old ways?

I have found females that skip meals will keep weight on instead of loosing it. If you are dieting and exercising you are loosing weight fast before it starts to level off and you start to put on some muscle. Yet there is another way to measure your weight lost, it is by the measurements of part of your body, like arms, legs, waist because they will carry on reducing in most areas and you will find that you start to gain muscles too.

Do you smoke a lot, and have tried to quit. Yet the smoking urges is greater then your will power? Because of the nicotine is an addicted substance your body craves it more. Your hand feel the need to have something in among the fingers?

Because of the cravings you get, you can find it hard to give these up. Even if you are trying nicotine patches, the urges are still there and very strong.

With loosing weight and giving up smoking. These can be done in similar but different ways. But they are basically handed in the same types of ways. With designing an agreed plan of which you will follow through with my help. This can included reducing the amounts and changing your life over a course of time until you have fully quit your previous ways of your life and carrying through with your new life.

The above is some of the examples of things that I have helped other females out with. Yet I can spend a long time listing in more details other examples of things that I have done and problems that you might be facing and how I can help you out.

Yet with all lists of problems, there is always one main under laying reason why you might fail to follow through on your new resolutions or aims. That is your will power and having somebody there to help you through for all your aims.

I have done this with previous females in the past successfully, but also not successfully too. I cannot tell you that I have a cure to your problems or that it can be done over night. What I am offering you is a form of a personal trainer. But I am different to most personal trainers you get out there.

You will be doing all the hard work, I will sit down with you if I do decide to take you on. Using my experiences and what you want to help you to achieve your own personal targets or aims.

I will be there for you through the the bad, if you are failing or not hitting the set targets, then I will punish you as a Dom or Master would punish there submissive or slave when they have been bad. If you have been good and following through with the required actions you will get reward.

Punishments can be something that we can talk about and different people find different punishments work for them. This can include humiliation where you admit to people that you have failed, being made to complete tasks that you find hard. For some it can include wetting themselves, exposing themselves, being made to ask and beg for stuff. For others this can include pain like self spanking, clothes pins, clamps, punishment positions. Or even removal of rights like wearing underwear, having hot water, wearing smaller clothes.

Yet everybody is different and it will take trail and error to find out what works for you. I will only be here to be your personal trainer, to guide you through and help you out. I will be putting a lot of work in at the beginning of this relationship and designing a detail plan for you. Once the plan starts, it will be down to you. I will help out as much as I can, but you will be doing all the hard work.

I bet that you are wondering what I would get out of this type of relationship? In the past with some females I have taken them on as my submissive/slave too while helping them to achieve there targets and teach them about this lifestyle further. I also get the pleasure of forming a deep relationship with you, and watching you grow as you are archiving your aims. To see you in your good times and also the bad times. To form a relationship that is on a different level to any other personal trainers.

I also will get pleasure of which will include sexual pleasure from when you have to complete the punishments that I give you. Also feeling happy when I know you are achieving what you want and becoming the type of person that you would like to be.

If you think, I am a mother, a wife, a partner, student or anything else that you can think of. That I will not take you on, then please contact me. This will not count against you, the only things that would. Is if you are not female or if I feel that you do not have the hear or will to follow through with what is required from you. Then I will not take you on.

If you have got questions or would like me to consider taking you on. Please contact me through PM here, telling me more about yourself, what you would like help with, what you have done in the past to try to achieve your targets etc.