PDA

View Full Version : Hunger

BoundDolly
02-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I am hungry for his breath on my the skin on the back of my neck.. to feel it brush across my skin, to smell the air that he exhales across me.

I am hungry for his body to be close to mine. For him to be near his possession and to take it at his will. The tension of his body close to me. For tension with no release.

I am hungry for the effect which only he has on me. For my heart to beat like it will burst through my chest. For my breath to quicken. For my cunt to literally ache for him. For my body to futilely and silently scream 'I am yours. Take me'.

I am hungry for his voice. For the whispering of 'good girl' which renders my body paralysed. Lifeless. His little doll. For the sharp sting of his rough voice, as he issues a reprimanding insult; 'Dirty slut... you can do better than that. Show me'.

I am hungry for his touch. For the softness of his fingers, tracing the outline of my breasts as he binds me in ropes. The pain from the back of his hand suddenly striking my face. For the ecstasy from the feeling of his cock, climaxing in my throat.

I am hungry for his pain. For his tears. For his punishment. For his belonging. For his honesty. For his escape.

For the comfort that only comes from being his.