PDA

View Full Version : Looking for that dominate... Male or Female

crawls_for_You
02-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi, I am a slave girl looking for that right Master/Mistress that I can have on line. I am a very busy girl and looking to have that on line experience once again. Hoping that it will then turn into a real life relationship (Once weather breaks).

There is so many things I have done as a slave, yet so many things I long to do again.

I set here at the keyboard, a free slave yet totally nakid remembering the days when I was owned and told I was not to wear clothing in my home. I was always to be exposed to my Master.

I now am looking for that Dominate that knows just how to use me, yet use my mind as well. Knows how far to go with the humiliation and when to stop. How to push me when I am down and just can't get myself motivated. I am looking for that Mistress or Master that loves a good BBW yet, is okay that she keeps shrinking.

That Owner that will talk to me on the phone and make me submit to them when ever it is possible. To make me beg for more. Not to many can get me to beg, But I love to be to the point I beg. Can you do this?

If I sound like someone you would be interested in and would like to try it on line first and then gradually move into real life, then please message me back.

Thank You for Your time

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:45 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. Message me.

kinkymistress87
07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
please message me i am looking for a slave thank you