PDA

View Full Version : Seeking female sub for online only

cruelsmile5
02-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Experienced master seeking female sub for online games, punishments, and humiliation. I'm fairly creative in my plans for the right female. If you're interested in being used & humiliated for our mutual pleasure, PM me.

I'm particularly fond of you married ladies who aren't getting exactly what you need at home. If you want someone to make you feel filthy-hot, I'm your man.

Christina85
02-13-2010, 09:08 PM
PM me

cruelsmile5
06-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Still havn't found the right toy yet. Seeking a sub female who wants to be made to act absolutely filthy, be used and humiliated, and my online toy. You will be used creatively and totally. Pm or reply if interested

Tee Summers
06-04-2010, 09:25 AM
hello master.

i think i may fit your bill. i beg to be humiliated and abused online. i crave it in fact.

i'm married. happily too, at tht. i just crave to be humiliated and abused which i don't get out of relationship with my husband. though we love each other, this is a side of me he doesn't know about or one tht he would understand.

i'm interested in being an online sub. however, i do have some conditions as would you i'm sure.

i look forward to hearing from you.

yours to humiliate,
sub tee

rissaya
06-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi. I am not really sure if I can do this long term, but I do want to try. I am somewhat new to this so I don't know if this is how I should ask.

cruelsmile5
06-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Tee & rissaya - if interested pm me

cruelsmile5
07-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Hoping the 3rd time might be the charm. I've spoke with some interesting subs, but haven't found the right fit yet. What I'm offering is daily online play - via email, IM, and possibly eventually phone/txt if both parties are enjoying. I've got quite a few creative ideas for how to use the right slut - humiliate you, task you, punish you when you fail (and you will), and also some roleplay.

The sub I'm seeking - I don't care about your experience or lack thereof. I can work around your living arrangements, marriage, or job restrictions. I want someone who can email daily, provide detailed replies, and I prize creativity. I will use you - humiliate & debase you - for our mutual pleasure. Cam/pics NOT required - but fine if you want to. PM me if interested.

Angelic_Devil
07-31-2010, 07:38 AM
I am very new to this, but am looking for a Master. I am a 19 year old female from Australia who is eagar to try new things.