PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful bdsm memory.

hamlet45
02-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I was reminded today by my ex-girlfriend of my most beautiful memory of bdsm. I put her in shackles and her collar and we cuddled while watched a football game. We both fell asleep, with my arms around her...

What is your most beautiful bdsm memory?

Ozme52
02-09-2010, 10:49 PM
It changes constantly with my mood.

The one that popped into my head at this moment though, is in the rental by the beach in Gulf Shores... my girl abased on the floor, really begging for the first time.

I even have a picture. ;)

leah06
02-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Last night.

bluefarie
02-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Kneeling on the floor next to Master sitting on the couch. My head was in His lap and His hand was idly playing with my hair while W/we watched TV. I had never felt more safe and secure and yet vulnerable all at the same time. Thank You, Master. <3

Bluefarie, very happily owned and engaged to Master Archeon

bluefarie
02-10-2010, 05:40 AM
oops i did it awready! LOL

jeanne
02-10-2010, 06:22 AM
It changes constantly with my mood.

The one that popped into my head at this moment though, is in the rental by the beach in Gulf Shores... my girl abased on the floor, really begging for the first time.

I even have a picture. ;)

I shall endeavor to do that more often, this summer.

His_blizzard
02-10-2010, 10:58 AM
There have been many so I will share my most recent.
Kneeling naked in nothing but an apron at Masters side at the kitchen table in the cabin we rented. I knelt quietly until he finished his breakfast, and then he fed me mine. It was wonderful!

SilverMist
02-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Mine would be when I was lost with in myself and unsure of things in life. Master was there to remind me who I am. Put on my collar and had me kneel in front of Him and made me say my chant "I am beautiful, I am loved, I am owned". Then having me to lay my head on His lap, still in a kneeling position and let me cry it out as He runs His fingers through my hair. Then when I was done crying He would lift my head to look at Him and He wiped the tears away and promised me that He will always be there for me. I will always be His little girl.

SilverMist
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
oops i did it awready! LOL

Congrats bluefarie!!!

His_blizzard
02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Mine would be when I was lost with in myself and unsure of things in life. Master was there to remind me who I am. Put on my collar and had me kneel in front of Him and made me say my chant "I am beautiful, I am loved, I am owned". Then having me to lay my head on His lap, still in a kneeling position and let me cry it out as He runs His fingers through my hair. Then when I was done crying He would lift my head to look at Him and He wiped the tears away and promised me that He will always be there for me. I will always be His little girl.

Totally sums up all that D/s is all about. Beautiful post!

Masters_kitty
02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Being tied naked to the bed, completely helpless as He ran his hands over me. He ran His hands down my body and teased me, then pulled away to just watch me squirm. He then turned back to his computer as I whimpered for His attention. As He played, and I whimpered, He eventually reached into the drawer of His desk and pulled out a chocolate bar. He alternated between feeding me chocolate and teasing me, and "ignoring" me for His computer game before finally joining me in bed.

denuseri
02-11-2010, 11:00 PM
The night I lay bellied before my Owner, my hair wet with sweat, still dazed from use, when he first allowed me to place his foot upon my neck and beg his collar.

For that was the night I first realized that I had been finally, utterly conquered in every way and would never be the same again; that was the night... I became his slave.