PDA

View Full Version : Male Chastity and Erections.

wulfric
02-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi,

I have been looking at some male chastity devices and all but one prevent erections, and I was wondering why that is.

Has no one designed an effective device? Or does no one want to buy one?

The idea of the discomfort or pain caused by inhibiting an erection does not appeal to me. But the idea of the frustration of being unable to stimulate a raging hardon does. I can't be the only one to have that idea, can I?

Being a noob, I've no RL experience of this, so I thought a good place to start is ask is by asking some people that might.

Does such a device exist? Do they work? Would you like one? Would you have any ideas for the design for one? Your thoughts please.

Ozme52
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Remember... a chastity device, per se, isn't merely denying you an orgasm. It denies you the ability to use your cock. (Just as it denies a woman from using her vagina by blocking the entrance. In fact, on a woman, it doesn't actually have to be deny an orgasm and many leave the clit available (especially for teasing.)

So... in order to have a make chastity device that will allow a hard on, it would have to be encased in a device large enough to deny you entrance into an orifice.

That might be so weighty or bulky as to be unwearable with clothing.

leo9
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
As a builder of custom chastity devices (among other things), I can see what you're after, but there are technical difficulties. Most male chastity devices are made to be worn long term: that's the point. Now a device big enough to have room for an erection would, as Ozme says, be a bit bulky, and besides, if it held your cock permanently in an erect position you wouldn't be able to urinate. So it would have to be not only big but articulated, And solid, because a cock-cage wouldn't stop you teasing your erection.

So, it could be done - I could make one to those specifications - but I don't really think a CB is what you're after.

fetishdj
02-15-2010, 03:21 AM
The ones I have looked at allow a sort of erection - just one that is a little, ahem, squeezed. If you want a major, throbbing, erect penis that is useable for sex then the above problems apply. However, if you want to feel the sensation of having an erection, albeit a smaller one, then most of the devices will allow that. The tissue can still swell, just not to the full extent, and it may be uncomfortable. ANd bear in mind, it is easier to maintain chastity if you are not erect all the time - often the purpose of the belt is to make erection uncomfortable in order to initiate negative reinforcement so that erection is only possible when commanded and allowed.