PDA

View Full Version : Breast Bondage

loveshead417
02-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Me and my master like to do breast bondage but we can't seem to get the rope or ties to stay on. They always slide off. I am a large size lady but my breast are not that big. We have tried duct tape . You you have any suggestions how we can get the rope to work? I would really like to be able to do it.

flying66
02-23-2010, 03:28 PM
well what kind of rope are you using? are you making up how to tie things or ropework out of a manual? I'd suggest trying manual stuff that has been tried and tested first... also magician's rope is very nice and silky but can be slippery.

Ozme52
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Some things just don't bind up well independently. I suspect you just aren''t snugging the ropes down tight enough. Practice helps and to that end it pays to experiment with alternative bindings.

I suggest five to six loops around the body, three below the breasts, three above, criss-crossing behind the back. Tie that tight and with a snug knot, (in back.) If the rope is long enough, or with a second rope, come back up front and tie the upper tier to the lower tier, between the breasts, with several wraps of the rope, tightening everything up by bringing the two tiers together, touching if possible.

See how that works for you.... If it does, then you can try making it even tighter by snugging the tiers up to each side of the breasts.

Then tie the arms behind her with a dragonfly arm binding... that will make the chest bindings even tighter.

Pay close attention, breathing will become labored as the chest becomes more and more constricted.