PDA

View Full Version : My valentines weekend with Master

WifeMomSlave
02-16-2010, 08:09 AM
I posted this in my blog, but decided to post it here as well.

This was hands down the best valentines day ever! I have the best Master a slave could ask for. I wanted to share a little of our weekend...

It had been way to long since we have gone out just the two of us so Master decided to get a hotel for the night....Woohoo! dinner and a night in a hotel sounded awesome. Then he suggested we finally go to a munch and demo at our local club. To say that I was excited was a huge understatement. More than being excited I was very nervous.

The fun began Saturday after noon by going out with my friends for lunch and we all go out nails done, something I do not do often. It was a fun girls afternoon. It took a little longer than I thought to get my nails done and the nail tech was very slow....grrrrrrrr. I HATE to be late and I knew I was not going to be back on time. As soon as the top coat went on my nails I was running to pay and leave.

Now I was running late and the closer it got to the time of the much the more nervous I got. Running late and being very nervous I was not the nicest person to Master when I got home. Bless him for being so understanding and letting me freak out for a min. I got dressed and ready to go in record time and we were off to the munch.

Master and I we both so nervous walking in to the restaurant. We are both pretty shy meeting new people at first. Every one was so nice and welcoming. What a nice and fun group of people! We felt welcome right away. After dinner it was off to the club for the demo.

The demo for the night was on fire cupping. What a great topic for Valentines day! Everyone at the club were also very friendly and welcoming doing their best to calm our nerves. The presenter did a great job. They explained everything really well and answered everyone's questions.

The decision to go to the club was a big one for us, something we had talked about it for a while before taking the plunge. It was Master who surprised me by wanting to go this weekend. It was hard to go out of my comfort zone, but so worth it. I would recommend finding a local club to anyone.

After the Demo we said our good byes and were off to the hotel for our own fun. I wont get into details about what went on, but I will say it was awesome! It was so very nice to be able to enjoy Master and not worry about kinds knocking on the door. I was able to truly relax and turn off my head for once and just let go. Master and I got to relax end just be together without any distractions.

In the morning we went for a quick swim and some morning fun before checking out and went to lunch. It was hard to go back home. I wanted our time alone to last longer.

So that was out weekend. It was such a nice time and can not wait to do it again some time. We were able to not only able to reconnect as husband and wife, but our Master slave relationship grew as well.

denuseri
02-16-2010, 09:31 AM
That was so sweet thank you for sharing!

sinful_desires {Nikon}
02-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. :D It was a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.

dewran59
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
What a fabulous wonderful weekend you both had! Thank you for sharing.

rosebud
02-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Big smiles for ya WMS..sounds great and perhaps we'll hear of next time, also!! :D ;)