PDA

View Full Version : Hair Removal

Mirvoina
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Hello,

Does anyone have any (hopefully painless) tips for removing pubic hair from men, particularly from the testicles?

Thanks,

mirvoinma

denuseri
02-16-2010, 02:36 PM
I guess you could try shaving or diplitory cream if your skin will tollerate it.

Mirvoina
02-17-2010, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the response, denuseri.

oww-that-hurt
02-18-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm a guy and responded to a similar thread before, but you don't need to go search it out. I've shaved all pubes almost daily since the early 80's without any problem. It only takes me a few minutes in the shower. I do it in the shower because it is so easy to keep things wet and soaped up without making a mess, plus I'm flexible enough I can maneuver around enough to see if anything was missed so I don't need a mirror. Enough of that.

You'll want to trim all of your pubes as close as possible with a scissors before starting.

1. Obviously you need to get the area warm and wet, so steaming-hot wash clothes will do if not in a shower

2. A lot of folks need some sort of shaving gel or cream, so use it as directed. Me, I use plain old bath soap (Safeguard), but my skin has maybe gotten accustomed to the shaving after doing it for almost 30 years.

3. I always shave WITH the hair growth direction, never against it. If you shave against-the-grain, so to say, you'll end up cutting the hair slightly under the skin, which then causes ingrown hairs that itch and look bad. For me I shave towards the penis and testicles. Picture a circle target and run the razor from the outside edge to the center. This includes from the near the anus. At the junction of the legs to the groin, shave out towards the legs a few inches for a nicer look.

If you are still being adventurous, keep on shaving. In my case when the anus is the center of the target, I shave away from it.

You'll have to practice some to see what works for you.

4. When all done, wash off. Here is an advantage of a shower is that you don't have to use a rough wash cloth like you do out of the shower. PAT dry, don't rub!

5. Use a good body lotion such as Lubriderm when finished. It will keep the area soothed for most of a day. I think Safeguard and Lubriderm should give me royalties!

6. After your groin has become accustomed to the razor, you might look into electric razors specifically designed for this purpose. Seiko S-Yard makes Cleancut, which is a battery operated unit and easy to use and clean. More royalties, please. Seiko also makes a trimmer called Shavy femini. If you follow this route, you'll powder the area with cornstarch baby powder before shaving. When finished go take your shower, then follow-up with Lubriderm.

7. Be careful of hair removal gels and the like. Some are pretty nasty chemicals. In fact, there is notice on some products to NOT use them on the genitals.

8. There is always the laser option, but I haven't won the lottery yet.

Hope this helps some.

Mirvoina
02-18-2010, 04:06 PM
oww-that-hurt,

Thanks for the time and effort in your response. It was very helpful. Sorry I didn't pick up on your previous post.

Thanks again,

Mirvoinma

Ozme52
03-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Avoid Multi-Tasking When Shaving. (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22414)

ickleimi
05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
tip from a girl: waxing.... yeh i know im mean... it is painless... for the females watching and listening to the screaming!

Jennifer Williams
05-16-2010, 02:46 PM
If you have sensitive skin there is an amazing shaving gel product that I've used which (though is advertised towards women it works on anyone) claims to reduce the number of red bumps and cuts, and for both me and my little one it works very well.

http://www.bikinizone.com/

They also have hair removal cream though we have not tried that since my skin is allergic to like, everything.

Also I have noticed that what type of razor you choose makes a big difference; you have to experiment to find what works well with your skin (just like shaving your face).

cadence
05-23-2010, 06:11 PM
unfortunately bikini zone doesn't work on me :(

Jennifer Williams
05-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Awww, that sucks, I'm sorry. :(

Well, just like anything else, you could just buy a bunch of products at the drugstore and see which one works best for you. Everyone's skin is different, which is why there are about a hundred different products out there. If one thing worked for us all...then a lot of companies would go out of business!

bridgetender
05-30-2010, 01:00 PM
i'm being required by my Domme to "keep a clean house" and am wondering what the best methods are for male body hair removal?

i've used both a Nair-like cream to remove my chest and happy trail hair and shaving cream and razor to clean up the twig and berries as well as the saddle.

There have been no problems with the south of the border areas, as far as rash/pimples, etc, goes, but my chest & abdomen area tends to get rashy and pimpled.

So, i thought i'd turn to the Library for help.

Any suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

cadence
05-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes, I believe I've tried everything, and I'm just prone to ingrown hairs, even when waxing.

What bothers me about that product is that it will work, but I have to apply it every hour, every day, for weeks on end.
I go through a tube a day, which to me is just too much, but I suppose if I want to stop the ingrown hair deal, I'll have to do what is necessary.

Jennifer Williams
05-30-2010, 08:52 PM
i'm being required by my Domme to "keep a clean house" and am wondering what the best methods are for male body hair removal?

i've used both a Nair-like cream to remove my chest and happy trail hair and shaving cream and razor to clean up the twig and berries as well as the saddle.

There have been no problems with the south of the border areas, as far as rash/pimples, etc, goes, but my chest & abdomen area tends to get rashy and pimpled.

So, i thought i'd turn to the Library for help.

Any suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Well if the Nair irritates you and the shaving cream and razor doesn't...try just razoring everything. Have you tried razoring your chest? Might take a long time, but if it doesn't irritate your skin, might be worth it. Maybe even try an electric razor to make it go faster?