PDA

View Full Version : female sub wishing to please in all ways

dark fantasies
02-16-2010, 02:03 PM
i am a submissive female with some experience, and alot of desires. i wish to find a Dom who will allow me the opportunity to provide him great pleasure by submitting, doing everything He wishes me to do, giving everything i am to Him knowing that He will do with my mind and body whatever He desires to. The greatest fulfillment for me is to know that what i have done, what i have endured, whatever has been done to me, has pleased Him.
i am especially interested in pain, humiliation, and extreme things.... everyone has their own ideas on what these things may be. i am not interested in children, or death, but other than those things, if You wish, i am willing....

Master1Roy
02-16-2010, 08:50 PM
like to know more about u then, u can send me a message on here

subserviant
02-20-2010, 04:55 AM
uumm to bad your looking for a dom and not a Domme I would make you do things that you wouldnt soon forget look me up in chat if your interested

master_4_slave_girl
02-27-2010, 01:26 PM
contact me in private slave

steeel999
03-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Contact me to know how hard it is to be slave. i ll teach u with my orders

leo9
03-11-2010, 05:12 AM
It's a big wide world, and even if you assume everyone on this forum is in the US (they're not,) it's a big country. People need to have some idea where you are to know if it's worth contacting you seriously.

MasterOne
04-12-2010, 05:21 PM
if you would like a loving, caring but strict master...Please contact me so we can talk...My speciality is pain and pleasure or what ever degree you are looking for...MasterOne

dark fantasies
05-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Hello, thank you for your interest, all who posted here. My apologies for my absence, my computer needed some repairs, and I have been without it. I hope that there are still some of you who might be interested.
I will return all messages I get, in a timely manner now.
Thank you.

chloro
05-30-2010, 05:07 AM
Message me, Slave.

mastervander
05-30-2010, 03:05 PM
pitty your in washington,if you were closer youd know how it feals to live everyday serving others, to be used and abused at there whim, good luch in your search

anythinggoes
05-31-2010, 10:59 PM
hi im joel im interested in a sub im not sayin that im particularly an expert but i have been interested in a sub for a long time if u choose to reply to this msg we will discuss the terms of ur enslavement and we will decide if we r what we both want.

arenessa
06-03-2010, 03:26 AM
hello. You musy lnoww I can be very hard, like to see my slave suffer, cry and plead, and enjoy it. are you interested by that?

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 12:55 PM
I read your post and was intrigued. I am a dominant 35 year old, SBM living in the LA area. I believe that females were but on this Earth to serve and please men and are to be used as fucktoys and made to obey and suffer. I would use you for my pleasure without any regard to your feelings and I can be very hard; I like to see my slave suffer and cry.

Jandegroot
04-20-2015, 07:23 PM
I must say, my dear female sub that you have a remarkable ability to write and I have no doubt that you also have a great ability to give yourself completely and that pain can be applied to you not only to give me pleasure while administrating it to you, but to drive you into the deepest orgasm that will produce many more tears than those coming from being whipped. your understanding that giving yourself completely is not just giving your body but also your mind is very wise. Let me know if you want to talk further. I do want you with body and mind. I look forward to enjoy your your obedience and to balance pleasure and pain to let you explore your limits.