PDA

View Full Version : Cling wrap bondage

phantasy_seeker
02-18-2010, 03:53 AM
So I've been browsing pictures of that, and I totally wanna try it out. :)

Has anyone experienced it before? How did it feel? I'm a bit afraid I might 'overheat' inside the wrap, any precautions needed?

Also, would any type of cling wrap work, or would certain ones be better?

_ID_
02-18-2010, 06:26 AM
make sure you are hydrated. You will sweat. The wrap that comes in big rolls that furniture stores use to package couches and that shipping companies use to wrap a stack of boxes works very well. With a hair dryer the wrap will shrink a little, though you have to be careful there not to overheat it.

MidnightRose
03-08-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm a little late in getting to this question but wanted to give me two cents as someone who has experienced this personally. A play partner and I did cling wrap mummification about five months ago so the experience is still very fresh in my mind. You asked what it feels like and I think the best I can do is describe the scene we had with this as I think it really depends on the scene.
Oh and I should mention he had made sure I was well hydrated before this scene.

He went into the closet and I stood nude waiting as told. wondering what was coming next. He comes out with one of those large rolls of cling wrap from the furniture store. I smiled up at him. He ordered me to stand legs together and arms at my side tucking the beginning between my right arm and body and told me to spin slowly working the wrap from my shoulders and arms down to my feet. He layered the wrap until it was to strong for me to break through. Leaving my head uncovered for the time being he pushed me over onto the bed and blindfolded me and left me alone. At first I lay there finding the whole thing funny but it started to get uncomfortably hot. I was sweating but with no where to go the sweat clung to my skin causing prickly agitation. The hotter I got the more I became afraid I'd burn up. I began to struggle. I heard him return and turned my face towards where I thought he was. He asked if I was hot and being annoyed by now with my discomfort I made some sarcastic remark. Laughing he agreed to help me out. He sat down beside me and began running his hands over my body slapping me hard every so often on the breasts, stomach and thighs. I pouted and reminded him he had agreed to let me go. He laughed and said he had not he merely said he'd help me out. I felt his fingers slip between the wrap at my shoulders and shrieked when I felt something ice cold. He had left various places where he could slip ice between the wrap and my bare skin. The shock against my hot flesh was breath taking. Suddenly I felt something sharp against the skin of my groin area he used his knife to slice out a section of the wrap covering my pussy. The feeling of the air on my skin caused me to gasp and shiver. He took more ice and began running it over my mound before parting my lips with the ice and stroking my inner bits and then suddenly slid the ice into me. I begged him to take it out the cold was unbearable but he just allowed it to melt within me. There now that you have cooled off a bit we can continue he told me. He pulled me from the bed and placed me on my feet making sure I had my balance before letting go. He took the wrap and rewrapped around my lower half sealing my pussy in once more. Then he took the wrap to my shoulders and began working up from there realizing what he had in mind I began to resist I was terrified of having my head encased as well. He told me to stop and trust him. I did trembling and panting. He quickly went around my head with the wrap cutting off all air. I can't say how long he had me completely encased. I panicked and tried to calm myself and relax but if I had thought it was hot before I realized this was way more intense and I could not breathe! He told me to hold very still and used his knife to cut a hole where my nose was to allow me to breathe. I couldn't suck in enough air. He said I looked so pretty and he wanted to take some pictures and I heard the flash going off as he took photo after photo. Then he took his knife and sliced from the top of my head down to my feat. The shock coming from the wrap to the air was to much to handle and I would have fallen over had he not had me by the waist. The feeling was so intense I became light headed and had difficulty breathing. He wrapped me in a flannel blanket he had nearby for this moment to ease my transition.

Hopefully this gave you some insight into the idea. I think the scene in which the wrap is involved greatly changes the way it is experienced. Also he did not really leave me, that would have been dangerous, he just made me think he had.

leah06
03-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow. Thanks for posting this. It sounds very intense. One thing you didn't say, though, was whether you enjoyed it.

MidnightRose
03-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Sorry took me so long to get back to this. I really did enjoy it and would absolutely do it again.