PDA

View Full Version : curious sub

sarahr
02-19-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm a 19 year old college student, curious about this lifestyle. Looking for an older male sub who is willing train me and give me a trial period
p.s. i'm also very horny and very open to trying new things. I am just interested in an online relationship, preferably not using a webcam because I am in a college dorm and sometimes people do just walk into my room

acab28
02-24-2010, 05:48 PM
contact me if you still looking...

I am 29, have some experience. first would like to chat with you to see what exactly will fit you.

waiting for you contact details

SexyDomStud
02-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Oh college, those were the days random people banging on your door, doing the stupidest things at even dumber hours, great times, great times, I know exactly how you feel with the Dorm Room. Makes life interseting when you're training subs on cam and the party moves into your room, lol.

Hurry before someone elses snatchs up my attention

xalishax
03-31-2010, 03:02 AM
add me on msn sweetalishaxx@hotmail.co.uk and we will see how it goes!
x

muskrat3o3
11-21-2010, 09:50 AM
hey if your still interested email me.

Hamishlacastle
12-02-2010, 05:55 PM
until you know somwone real well on line is the only way. However a true master slave relationship must be real life. you need to hear feel touch and sense to know what to do. Remember there are sickos in every culture so be wise and take your time. if you see me on line and want to chat feel free. I am a master but semi retired