PDA

View Full Version : Success in converting a vanilla partner?

Tang
10-18-2004, 05:07 AM
Soledesire posted a thread on the Knowledge Base section about something similar, encouraging a vanilla partner to engage with her submissiveness, but I thought it was not the place to broaden this topic out. I wondered what other experiences people had had and how successful they had been. I have noted postings about how experienced subs can train their Dom.

My last partner turned out to be Dom too. When she introduced herself the first time we met it was as 'Baroness Harkonnen of the House Harkonnen', we were talking 'Dune' PC games, but there was nothing beyond this and she was rather tentative at experimentation. By the time we split, I had her kitted out with enough leather to wear from head to toe, nice boots and a nice long whip. Whilst that was really no use for me, short of having a Dom whip battle, it felt good to have got her on the path and I know that her current partner is submissive in everyday life, and she has him do everything for her that she would have once done, so I trust the relationship is replicated in the bedroom. Having read some postings I wonder if that was the right thing to do, maybe I should have suppressed my tastes and left her as she was to find her own way, unencouraged by myself, as people note that a half-trained Dom is worse than an untrained one. However, to some degree I felt satisfaction of a degree of success.

There is always the issue of addressing such issues especially when you feel affection for the person in question and you do not want to scare them off, and maybe we underestimate the consequences of exposing different facets of people's personalities to them, so I just wondered what success people had had, whether culturing a partner who was complimentary to your tastes or one who had the same tastes as you.

caligatia
10-21-2004, 08:23 PM
I've converted every serious or semi-serious lover I've had, I think. Only two were into BDSM to start with. The rest got so turned on my by reactions to pain that they wanted to learn more. It's like the BDSM version of gaydar or something. :)

I'm training my dom/fiance right now. The boy's a natural, and I love how submissive he makes me feel, but he'd never experimented much with kink until we got together. It took a while for me to be ready -- my last male dom was extremely abusive, so I've had some issues to overcome -- but now we're incredibly happy with the way things are going...

Sunshine
10-22-2004, 12:42 PM
It is all in the title. I am extremely suspicious that my partner has found this site. ----------I hope this is correct otherwise anarchy on line is still wining

BaasGeert
10-27-2004, 11:12 AM
I've converted My vanilla girlfriend to a submissive BDSM freak..:-)
We had a vanilla relationship for almost 10 years, but I've always been into BDSM, always Dominant and not satisfied with the vanilla part.
I suspected her to be a truely submissive but she didn't admit it, never.

She never was very excited with vanilla sex either, she never lost control, never went crazy. Or it had to be my sex skills..:-)) or she wasn't satisfied either i guessed. I hoped it was the second....

So one evening after work , I asked her to go into the room all by herself and gave her a very well written story about a Dominant Male, making a vanilla , proud woman into His slave.

The story ended with the Master asking her if she was his little dirty slave slut.
I cutted the answer off the page...

I asked her to send Me a mail after reading the story with either the message : i am , Master. or just any message saying she didn't like this.

After 20 minutes of silence I got a message on my mobile : i am, Master
This was the luckiest day in My life. I asked her to blindfold herself, take off all her clothes, and to put her panties in her mouth.
"Wait for Me on all four's, slut." was My final instruction

When I entered the room it was a whole new sensation for me: I could smell her arousment, i could feel her submissivness, and she was horny as hell. I put one finger in her cunt , and boy she was leaking !!! Never had seen/felt such a wet cunt.
Everything that followed, was and is heaven (with its ups and downs, but still : D/s ...hmm)

Greetings
BG
ps : Now I've become very good in making a woman into a slave....experience I guess , lol