PDA

View Full Version : Putting on Figure 8 ball spreader?

SexualEngineer
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have any advice putting on this product? :dunno:
[Attachment 1] Its from Spartacus
I simply cannot figure it out, and when I emailed Spartacus for help they sent me this diagram.
[Attachment 2]
Does anyone have first hand experience on this one? A better picture of it on a penis would help, like with the penis pulled upward so I can see how the strap wraps. Yeah thats and weird request, but I bought this and well I don't want to waste money ya know.

Thanks very much!
Best Regards,
-S.E.

Sorry the pics aren't in the post, apparently I need 14 more posts before I can put URLs in my posts.

Ozme52
02-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Speaking strictly from the perspective of a male who is good at spacial representations, it seems you start in the middle of the strap, under the cock and wrap it up and around to the topside..

Note that the two sets of three snaps is oriented with three male snaps vs. two male and one female snap... the female snap engages it's complement (innermost) male snap, on the topside of the cock.

The "northernmost" ends on picture two are not ends at all but "come from" the center of the strap.

The two ends cross and descend down either side of the cock, down toward and then back between the balls, separating them and back up and around each one, rear toward front so the ends can snap into one of the two remaining male snaps of the triplet... presumably.

One presumes the extra male snap is for future use when you can stand tighter... or the leather begins to stretch.

Guera
02-23-2010, 09:43 PM
from a lying down position, drape the mid point of the long leather strap over your shaft, connect the first (innermost) set of snaps under the shaft. then take each end and wrap it around a testicle, and snap. then find someone to tighten it. or you can do it Ozme's way, which I think is backwards, even though it matches the picture they sent you.

Ozme52
02-24-2010, 01:30 PM
LMAO. I guess it depends if the intent is to lift and separate or not... and exactly why am I even in this conversation anyway?

ROTFLMFAO

SexualEngineer
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks guys for your help!, I think I got it but its crazy tight, so I think I might need to get into a little scrotum stretching before it fits right. But thanks! At least I can actually use it now.
-S.E.