PDA

View Full Version : Preferance for bi-sexuals?

tigerdom
02-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Ok, I got to ask this, I am curious. Do you have a preference to who you are sub to male or female?

I know for me I am more sub to a female, I love another women to have total control of me. It is hard for me to be sub to a male, I have done it but it is harder for me to let complete control go to the male.

I will dom either. Love to dom males, (suprise, suprise). Will dom females and have my way with them too.

Victoria Blue
02-26-2010, 04:08 AM
Lol, I thought it was just me!

I'm a bi-sexual woman and I love to dom guys and be submissive to women. The only thing that doesn't really work for me is being dommed by guys.

I can enjoy a man causing me pain and pushing my limits somewhat, but olnly when I'm the one in charge of it. I don't like the feeling of a man really being in control for some reason.

I wonder how other bi-sexuals differ?

Secret_Salope
02-27-2010, 09:23 AM
I'm a woman and I to have to dominate men and be sub to woman. The only exception to this is my huaband.

bluefarie
03-02-2010, 03:09 PM
i thought this was an interesting thread. i do not consider myself a switch, i am a slave, so not sure if my opinion counts! lol i find myself more submissive to men in generally and more aggressive to women. There have been a few women that i naturally feel more submissive to and there have been some men that for lack of a better term, i want to torture them! LOL This has been mostly in vanilla relationships, though. :) i just thought i would throw my 2 cents in.

bluefarie, happily owned and engaged to Master Archeon

LadyAznTiger13
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
I have a hard time domming a male. I would rather kneel at his feet, but alot of guys are intimidated by me =/ I'm really not that scary ... >=3
On the opposite spectrum, I have a very hard time being dommed by a chick.. I just can't take her seriously. I would rather see the girl kissing my feet or tied to my bed.
I think that, even with us switches, we draw a line as to who gets which side to keep that balance. Of course, there would be exceptions to every rule, but for the most part, I think it is a way for us to stay organized.
Alot of people think that switches will be a sub and suddenly turn dom in the same session. I can't speak for everyone, but I know I am not like that. I like a clear cut relationship, because otherwise, you can't enjoy that role fully.

MistressMallory
05-21-2010, 10:57 PM
I JUST wrote something about this in another part of the forum, only to come and find My thread was already started for Me! I'm mostly Domme, but there is a sub side to Me so I consider myself Switch. I'm a bisexual, polyamorous female.

HOWEVER.

I absolutely only Top females. I prefer My women (both in and out of kink) to be feminine and sexy; I rarely go for tomboys or butch lesbians. I'm definitely the butch lesbian of the group....though I like to think of myself as having subtle power....like a very accomplished Japanese businessman....

AND

I absolutely will bottom only for males. I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to let another woman take control of Me. To Me, all other women are bottoms, LOL, even if they're not subs. But men....and only particular types of men, specifically the kind of men I indicated that I feel like when I'm in a relationship with a woman -- men with keen intellect, lean physiques, and an aura of subtle power (and never blondes or redheads, only dark haired guys!)...are the only ones I will levy over power to. Go figure.

I think this is why (though I consider myself bisexual) I lean hard toward the lesbian end of the spectrum and rarely find myself looking at men and drooling. I have such a specific type of man that I like and would submit to that they're hard to find, whereas the type of woman I like is fairly common and I spend most of my time drooling over them. So my Domme side kinda controls my sexuality, and my sub side's just along for the ride.

thir
05-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok, I got to ask this, I am curious. Do you have a preference to who you are sub to male or female?

I know for me I am more sub to a female, I love another women to have total control of me. It is hard for me to be sub to a male, I have done it but it is harder for me to let complete control go to the male.

I will dom either. Love to dom males, (suprise, suprise). Will dom females and have my way with them too.

To me the Ds aspect of a person is usually more important than gender.

leo9
05-29-2010, 06:37 AM
As a Dom, I tend to be more sadistic to men. I like to play with women's heads, tease and shame them and make them do things they said they never would; with men I'm not that subtle, I just want to hurt and use them.

I've never subbed to a man, unless you count early teenage bondage games, and there my young playmates were so unimaginative that I soon took control and never gave it back.

It's not that I wouldn't or couldn't, just I've never gone looking for the chance and it's never come up. But I imagine it would feel much the same as with women. It's nice sometimes to reflect that I still have some new things to try :)

Misato36
05-30-2010, 10:46 AM
I've had Masters and Mistresses before but for a submissive, I would prefer a male.

steelish
06-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Hmmm...

I am submissive towards naturally dominant men but not to dominant women. I just don't feel that way with women, I'm not sure why.

I like to top men, but dominate women. (when I say top MEN, I mean very masculine men. Men who would turn the tables in a heartbeat) Effeminate men do nothing for me. (nothing personal guys). As to women, I guess I would be considered a "lipstick bisexual". I like the feminine women. "Girly girls" but not necessarily model types, nor the clingy needy types. Strong (strong of character) women who are feminine and comfortable in their own body turn me on, but only for me to dominate them...or play one-on-one with them.

Matin
06-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Hahaha I'm just going to add my mispost onto this established topic ^.^

I submit, when I do - it's an exceedingly rare thing -, for other men. The alpha type. I'm not really a true alpha, but more than dominant enough that it takes one hell of a force of personality to have me making puppy eyes, but yeah. It's happened.

Most of my kinky life is spent in my dom hat, (matches my smoking jacket and pimp cane) but only with women. I just don't like domming other men. I have dommed a couple who were both submissive, but still it didn't feel right... Once, a man responded to an ad I had out on another site, for a woman. He was exactly my type, when I go for a boy in a vanilla way.

yeah. My preferences in men change depending on whether I want a relationship, or to be used. When it's not a kink thing, I like 'em effeminate. Boys, not MEN. Anyway this guy is everything I would want in a BOY, but I was feeling kinky, and he was about as sub as sub gets. Tried to get into it but couldn't. Now if he'd had tits and a pussy, with his natural submissive nature, I'd have been in love. rofl.

So that's how I switch, and with whom. I am not an equal opportunity dom, I guess. ^.^

I've never had the opportunity to submit to a strong woman... Rather never met one who I'd like to submit to.

It's nice sometimes to reflect that I still have some new things to try :)

Exactly :)

subrob99
08-04-2010, 04:46 PM
I am a sub and would sub to any. My fantasy is to be a sub to both at the same time.

switch_diana
10-17-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm a female, and find I can be submissive or dominant with any gender partner. It really depends more on if we have the same needs out of the situation or relationship. I don't notice a preference along gender lines.

HelenaKitten
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure if my thoughts would count since I'm a total subbie, but I dont mind being topped by a male or a female. Though I prefer a strong Dominate woman as well as a strong Dominate man. Though that's just me :3

oObunnyOo
03-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I was trained by a Mistress and even though i am married, Her and i still have a very close relationship. i find myself submissive to both male and female Masters/Mistress', but i cannot submit to someone less dominant than me. i've had a bitch boy before and that was really fun to dominant a man and in "play" i've topped other female subs for the amusement and entertainment of a gathering. So i guess i'm saying i definitely swing both ways when it comes to domination and submission, but my Mistress and Her Husband hold my highest regards, always.

Leandra
03-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Honestly for Me it's more fun to Dom a woman. And to BE Dommed by a woman. ~G

Boha
03-11-2011, 03:21 AM
i am a male

i am mostly sub - and prefer to sub a woman - and if a man mostly with a woman participating. and the man has to be a particular "type"

I domininate only women

as sub i prefer humiliation and degradation and a little pain - as Dom not that much humiliation and pain in the soft end

satisfied
04-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I really don't have a gender preference. My Dom and sub sides just appear depending on the person I am interacting with. I have not noticed that I lean toward one gender or the other with this.

darinna
04-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Absolutely the same for me. I have a female sub, but in general I prefer to sub to women. There has only ever been one man that I could sub to, unless there was a Mistress who was in overall control (has happened that way a couple times)

yourlittlepony
09-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Honestly? I think I'm too young and inexperienced to say right now, but I think in the future when I'm older I'd be open to being a Dom twords other girls. I have to be a sub for guys though. The opposite just doesn't excite me when it comes to men.

subserviant
10-14-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm a sub by nature ,but only to women .I dont like to be Dommed by guys unless I am ordered to do so by my Mistress ,but then its still the Mistress calling the shots .I guess I am a switch as I do like to Domme other female's but they must be very submissive and agree to do what ever I want them to do ,and that can be the problem,as my taste's run to the extreme ,both in Domming and in being dommed.