PDA

View Full Version : Travels of an Aristocratic Odalisque ch 1 & 2

Roger02
02-25-2010, 09:59 AM
This work of adult fiction is a learning exercise in descriptive creative writing. The descriptive vignettes are intended to facilitate illustration with a series of photographs or video clips.

Travels of an Aristocratic Odalisque chapter 1:

PROLOGUE: The aristocratic woman is from a very powerful and diabolical family responsible for crimes, political intrigues and ruining thousands of lives over centuries. The woman grows up and cold and manipulative environment. She becomes a master of seduction and intrigue to please her mother. Secretly she loves truth and for some self-defeating reason, keeps diaries with damning details of all that has occurred at the hands of her family and their acquaintances. The artistic son of a lowly servant admires her from afar. He has been infatuated with her for years but she never notices him. He hates her family for what the have done to her. He grows up, goes to war, survives and becomes well educated. He becomes a brilliant scientist, and then gets involved again in intelligence work. Finally he quits the corrupt government and disappears into the world. He becomes very successful in acquiring wealth without detection. He slips into the lady’s ancestral home where she now lives alone in hopes of finding jewels and mementos. He finds her diaries in the safe instead. He realizes it is now possible to have her, control her and perhaps persuade her to love him in the end.

As she heard the bellhop leave she looked around the suite. She always enjoyed herself when she was in town and this was her favorite hotel. Ordinarily, she would relax as she had no social obligations here and felt anonymous. The suite was impeccably appointed. Out of habit, she walked to the bathroom to start a bubble bath. The staff would have prepared her room she thought, if they knew her. The bath would take a while and she needed a smoke. The bellhop had laid everything out and it took a while to find her holder. Finally she found it, fit a cigarette in the end, gracefully brought it up to her lips and lit it. As she stood there, her eyes fell on her reflection in the large segmented mirror on top of the makeup table. Her eyes began to well up. She turned and walked back to the bath. The bubbles would help her relax and possibly sleep. The warm water and bubbles felt wonderful she told herself. She closed her eyes and drew on the holder. Somehow, she would find a way out of this little problem. I’m much more relaxed now and thinking clearly. Yes, she would fix him. Opening her eyes and looking at the ceiling, she now noticed the mirror above the bathtub. Damn it! She began to cry –no he won’t win. Room service made delivery just as she was putting on her robe. She sat and nibbled at her dinner then went to bed. Fitful dreams woke her several times. The next morning the phone rang early.

“Yes” she barked into the receiver.

“It’s your wake-up call madam, it’s 8 a.m.”

She hung up the phone and laid there bewildered at what to do now. Order room service, get washed up, start getting ready – damn it- getting ready for him – giving him what he wants –damn it. How did he get my diaries? How did he get in, find the safe, open it – damn it! All night she tried to think of a way to deny what was there. All the dirty little secrets and out-right crimes committed by generations of friends and family. Going back to the prohibition era of her grandmother. Judges, congressmen, lobbyists, bureaucrats, were among the biggest criminals and victims. Only she could know all the names and details she had included there and thereby identified her as the author. Now he had the volumes she had written. No, there was no way out but his way – she had no choice. As she finished eating she began to think about the instructions he had left her in the safe. She wondered what he looked like. The instructions now lay in front of her on the table.

You will follow these instructions exactly and any attempts at delay or feign ignorance will not be tolerated. No physical harm will come to you – quite the opposite – you will grow and develop with careful training.

Arrogant bastard. She thought and continued reviewing.

You will arrange your calendar for regular training sessions. You will send a copy of your calendar to the box address. Dates will be selected from your openings and less important activities. All entries will be verified. This will be mutually convenient and not arouse suspicion among your society friends. Once selected, you will never cancel any date. This would be considered as cancelation of our arrangement and selected excerpts would then be sent to key people.

You will travel to the selected hotel the night before, check in and leave a key at the front desk. You will prepare yourself the following morning and be ready to receive a visitor at a prearranged time. You will dress in the items listed and use the specified makeup.

Black heels of your favorite designer

Black ‘Thigh – high stockings, silk with seams

Black garter belt

Black lace panties – optional

Black lace bra or demi-bra – optional

Black corset, open cup

Black elbow length opera gloves

Formal earrings, longer than 3 inches, must dangle and swing with your every move

Formal cigarette holder at least 6 inches

Hair worn up so as not to cover your face at any time

Eyebrow pencil, evening makeup

Eyeliner, dark, heavily applied as evening makeup

Mascara, dark, heavily applied, must have the capacity to run with tears

Eye shadow, dark blue or green, heavily applied and feathered to eyebrows

Lipstick, crimson or scarlet red, must have the capacity to smear easily

“Filthy bastard” She muttered to herself and began to dress. Glancing at the rest of the instructions, she began to picture the events in her mind. Agitated, she fumbled with her cigarette holder and lit it. Damn it – now her mascara was running and she would have to fix it.

Once dressed, you will practice expressions of exaggerated emotions in the mirror. Your performance must be spirited and highly emotional. You will be expected to perform and react with expression to your directions. You will practice until you receive notice from your guest of his arrival.

She looked at herself in the makeup mirrors. Her profiles were visible in the segments on either side.
“Going to the opera…” she said to her reflection with eyebrows lifted and waving her holder. The thought of a figure standing and watching brought an angry sneer to her lips. “You filthy damned bastard! You won’t get away with this…” Her brow wrinkled and lower lip trembled. “Please! Don’t, don’t do this! You can make me do this – Please!” Her breathing became short as she thought some more. “Damn it, I won’t cry! I won’t cry for you! OH! Her phone rang and she answered.

“Yes, what is it now”

“Good morning dear lady, how did you sleep?”

“Who is this?” she demanded

“You know who it is my dear, are you ready for me?”

“Yes, you filthy bastard!”

“Compose yourself my dear, you sound as if you’ve been crying.”

“NO DAMN IT, I HAVE NOT”

“I will give you a few minutes to compose yourself and then I will be up.”
Bang, she slammed the phone down and gazed at the instructions one last time.

Prior to arrival of your guest, you will compose yourself, fit a fresh cigarette in your holder, sit down and check your makeup. You will remain seated at your makeup table until told to do otherwise.

She sat on the low cushioned chair facing the mirror and checking her makeup. Her gloved hand was visibly shaking as she raised the holder to her lips. Smoke rose in figure eights and loops above her. Suddenly she heard someone operating the lock on the door and she jumped. A tall, attractive man dressed in black entered the room. He stood there gazing at her in silence until she thought she would scream.

“You more beautiful each time I see you! Magnificent!”

“What? When have you seen me? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

The man set his bag down, removed his coat and hung it in the closet. He picked up the bag, smiled and walked over to the dresser where he set the bag back down.

“I’ve seen you at parties over the years, in Europe during the social season.”

“You’re lying, I would have recognized you from the guest lists. Unless, you were a domestic.” she said with a chuckle.

“Silly woman. You aristocrats always suspect your domestics of having lower morals than yourselves. How difficult do you think it is to wear a disguise and pose as one of your guests?”

The man opened the bag and removed two cameras and a collapsible tripod. He assembled the tripod, set it on the floor and attached one of the cameras.

“What in the hell do you think you’re doing? If you think you are going to film me for one moment…”
“Darling, you are in no position to object to anything! This is simply a training tool to show you where you need to improve.”

“IMPROVE! What do you expect me to improve? YOU FILTHY BASTARD!”

“Now, are you going to posture and argue or cooperate? If I pack up and leave, that’s it you know.”

She sat in silence glaring at him. Her cheeks hollowed as she drew on the holder. She turned her head away toward the mirror and shut her eyes.

“All right. I suppose I have no choice. All right”

“Very good my dear lady! Lets begin. Lift your lovely tits up out of your bra and let them spill out on your chest.”

He turned on the camera and adjusted it. The lady slid a black satin glove into her bra and lifted her large, creamy white breast out and let it fall over the cup. Her nipple began to tingle and swell. She did the same with the other and then hung her head.

“Absolutely breath-taking! He stood there watching her breath. Her creamy white breasts rose and fell. Her eyes darted at he refection. Now, I want you to cover your nipples and aureole with lipstick.”

“WHAT? I’M NOT A FRENCH WHORE, YOU BASTARD!”

He stood there patiently in silence, cocked his head and smiled at her. Finally, she began to move her trembling hand. Her breathing became noticeably deeper. She picked up the lipstick, opened it and stared at the red end. He began removing his clothes behind her near the bed. He watched her reflection as her eyes darted up at him and back at her nipples as she worked. An oval of heavy red lipstick covered her large aureole first on the right then on the left. He walked over to his bag, picked up the other camera and began filming her.

“Now get up and strut around the room for me my dear.”

“HOW MUCH AM I SUPPOSED TO BARE? THIS IS TOO MUCH!”

She stood up and slowly walked toward him with holder in her hand. She stopped in front of him and he could feel her warmth. Then she turned, walked back toward the makeup table and sat down. He walked toward her while filming and focused on her reflection. She glared at him in the mirror, nostrils flared, lower lip trembling.

“Now I want you to turn the chair sideways to the mirror and face me, place the holder in your hand closest to the mirror and look up at me. I want you to arch your shoulders back and your tits out.”

“PLEASE NO! DON’T MAKE ME DO THIS! PLEASE!”

Haltingly she moved the chair around and sat. Slowly, she looked up at him. He could tell she was seething from the flash of her eyes and heavy breathing. Her shoulders arched which caused her tits to jut out presenting her swollen, painting nipples. Normally, he would just push it into her mouth but he felt less urgency and wanted to build her emotions. He reached into his briefs, pulled out his cock and guided it toward one of her nipples. The tip of it pressed just under the nipple into the more sensitive area of her swollen aureole. He pushed and the soft painted flesh easily gave way so that the head disappeared into her breast. He continued to push and her breast bulged as half his cock was enfolded into the creamy white flesh. She gasped, whimpered then bit her lip. She began to feel delicious sensations throughout her body – especially her clitoris. She felt it swell and tingle. She felt her other breast swell and nipple tingle. Goose bumps arouse in waves over her body. She imagined little sparks deep inside her brain as her lactation centers were stimulated. He began to pump slowly in and out, deeper and deeper as his cock rode up her rib cage. Her whimpers and grunts became louder and higher in pitch. Then he withdrew and stood there with the camera, filming her heaving, trembling chest. Her hand trembled so much that she could hardly bring the holder up to her now swollen, pulpy lips and draw on it.

“Now my dear lady, put an extra heavy coat of lipstick on your lips.”

She shut her eyes tightly and streams of mascara tears ran down her cheeks. She turned, reached for the lipstick and began coating her lips. First several strokes across her upper lip, then more strokes across her lower lip. Her fully swollen lips were now ultimately red, glistening and arousing. She set the lipstick down and drew on her holder to stall him. She sat back with her head turned away from him, visibly shaking. He watched her reflection as her cheeks hollowed, her chest raised and fell as she exhaled, and her gloved hand gestured elegantly to one side. Her eyes darted up and back as she anticipated his next demand.

“Face me my dear and open those lovely painted lips now.”

She turned towards him with her head down, holder in hand and elbow coming to rest on the table. He reached under her chin and lifted her head. She whimpered, shut her eyes and opened her mouth. The thick red lipstick parted to reveal her quivering tongue.

“Open much wider my dear.”

She opened her mouth wider and let out a trembling breathe. He slowly pushed his cock deep into her mouth and thick strands of lipstick streaked the surface. She let out little whimpers with each inch that penetrated her mouth. He admired her profile in the mirror. Her hair was pinned up and revealed her beautiful cheekbones highlighted with blush and sculpted with light and shadow. Her lovely eyes were shut and revealed the perfectly drawn eyeliner swept back past the corner of her long eye lashes and complemented by the deep teal green eye shadow that feathered up to her shaped eyebrows. A little streak of mascara laden tears from each corner of each eye revealed the contour of her cheeks. Her aristocratic nose was upturned and nostrils flared above her opened mouth. The long, dangling earrings swayed with her breathing and pounding heart. Her heavily coated lips stretched around his member and were slightly smeared. Her little chin was wrinkled in a drawn back position. The soft white flesh below it bulged slightly like a double chin and quivered.

“I am going to instruct you in the basics of an oral technique you must always use for me. You will be awkward at first and it will take several months for you to perfect your skills. I am very patient and gentle as you will learn but I expect you to show willingness to learn. I expect some resistance at first and you will learn to feign resistance in a way that I find exciting.”

She recoiled at the statement and sat up straight. She looked up at him now with her mouth agape and panting. His member was ringed and streaked with lipstick and saliva. A thick line of saliva dripped from her lower lip onto her cleavage. He could barely contain himself at this point.

“INSTRUCT ME? SEVERAL MONTHS? OH NO, THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!”

“You still seem to be in denial about your situation at this point. Put another cigarette in your holder and calm yourself.”

Happy for the delay, she carefully fit a cigarette in her holder and lit it. She reclined and held it poised in front of the mirror. The smoke formed figure eights and loops in front of her reflection.

“Reflect for a moment my dear on what would happen if your treacherous associates knew you had detailed all their crimes and on-going indiscretions. It would cost them billions. Whole countries have been destroyed for less. I am truly amazed that you have been able to keep your diaries secret for this long.”

She sat there perfectly poised and nearly motionless. Her chest rose as she drew on the holder and then lowered as she exhaled. Her long, dangling earrings swayed and shimmered in the lights.

“PLEASE! If they suspect, my life is in danger! I, I don’t know what to do. I just can’t be the person you want me to be.”

“You have nothing to fear my dear lady. I will protect you. How do you suppose I have survived undetected for this long? These little meetings are completely in keeping with your associate’s expectations. I want you to grow, develop and eventually perhaps you will be content giving and receiving simple pleasures. If you need to escape, I will arrange it so they will think you died in a fire or other contrivance. Now, let us continue.”

“DAMN YOU BASTARD! I’M NOT A WHORE!”

“No, you are my companion, my model, my actress, my student, my possession, my odalisque. You’re degree in art-history and drama must have taught you all about how highly prized that role has been in European culture my dear lady. I think you could be the most desirable woman in the world! Enough talk now, put your painted lips back on their mark.”

She turned towards him again with tears in her eyes and obeyed. She could taste him now and started to withdraw. He held her head in place with a gentle caress.

“Say the word ‘GOOOOOO’, then protrude your lips as far as they will extend and hold them there.”

She complied with an audible sound ‘GOOOOFFF’ and pushed her lips out past the tip of her nose. Her lips extend nearly to the base of his cock. He watched her obscene display in the mirror and caught it on film. Her eyes moved and brow wrinkled as she waited for the next instruction. The sensation of her swollen, trembling lips pressing his cock began to thrill him once more.

“This position is to be held twice as long as the succeeding positions in the three-part cycle. Now, extend your tongue out under my cock and out past your lips.”

He felt her tongue glide out along the shaft. It thrilled and electrified him. He could see her profile in the mirror as the tip of her tongue popped out over her lower lip. Her nostrils flared and her breathing turned to panting. The cameras recorded her magnificent performance from two perspectives.

“Now quickly draw your tongue and lips back in over your teeth by saying the word ‘GUMMMM’. Once in that position, return back to the protruded ‘GOOOOOO’ position and hold it.”

Her lips and tongue drew back and she made another sound ‘GGGUUMMMMM’. He could see where she had smeared her lipstick further out on his member. He felt her lips press tightly and throat squeezing the tip of his cock. She hesitated, then remembered ‘GOOOOFF’ and held her lips out once more. A little string of saliva ran down onto her tits. Her nostrils flared as she sucked in air. He pushed on the back of her head and moved her lips against the base of his member.

“AGAIN! Keep cycling those movements until I tell you to swallow. Do not try to remove your mouth or spit it out. You will continue until I tell you I am finished.”

She shut her eyes and tears streaked more of her face. ‘GOOOOF’---‘LL’-‘GUMM’-‘GOOOOOF’ she uttered with each cycle. He allowed her to move her head back a little each time then pushed it forward on return. He watched how this caused the long dangling earrings sway and sparking as he controlled her. The smoke from her holder in her gloved hand made lazy circles in the air. He felt her soft palate and tongue squeeze him each time she made a ‘GU’ sound. Her lips stroked him and tightened at her final extension of ‘GOOOO’ and then again as she drew them in over her teeth. Her tongue stroked him as it moved in and out each cycle. Over and over she forced herself to obey his directions. Not quite getting into a smooth rhythm, she could hear him say it would take her months to develop skill. She whimpered and struggled a little against his pressure. Suddenly, her eyes bolted open and she strained against his hand.

“DON’T YOU DARE STOP NOW MY DEAR! SWALLOW!”

She stopped struggling, shut her eyes and swallowed. She swallowed again and again. He watched her swallow. He watched as her smeared red lips pursed around his throbbing member. He watched as the muscles below her jaw bulged and then contracted. He watched as her neck muscles contracted. He watched as she began to cry openly and continue the cycle in broken fashion, then swallow again. Finally, he released his grip and she remained motionless with his member still in her mouth. He took her by the wrist and pulled upward.

“Come along now darling, I want you to follow me over to the sink.”

She shuffled along behind him as he held her wrist. She leaned against the counter with her head turned away towards the corner of the room. Periodically, she swung her arm up and took a quick puff from her holder. He washed the saliva from his member while carefully examining her posture and expression in the large wall mirrors. Her heaving breasts and submissive posture excited him. He was still rigid and wanted more. He turned and pushed her up against the counter. She struggled, but would not look at him. He reached between her legs and probed with his fingers. She was completely soaked and tried to close her legs. He could feel her vulva was round and swollen, lower he felt her clitoris was firm and the tissue above it tremored at his touch. Slowly he slid two fingers on either side of her opening and stroked the erect bulbous tissues. He had never felt any so swollen as hers. He reached even lower and inserted a finger. Slowly he began stroking up and back to hit her ‘G’ spot. She shuddered and moaned several times. Then he turned her around to face the mirror and bent her over. Her gloved elbows rested on the counter. He looked at her reflection. Her lips were smeared with lipstick and semen. Her face was streaked with mascara. Her creamy white tits hung below her and he could see the smears of lipstick on her nipples as they jiggled. He moved behind her and entered her swollen wetness half way. Slowly he began to pump half way in and out – lowering his approach to get under her. She moaned and her knees buckled. He grasped her hips and started thrusting violently. The flesh of her buttocks jiggled each time he slammed against them. Her breasts slapped back and forth. He pushed her closer to the counter and lifted her with his thrusts. Her heels clicked on the tiles and she bumped up and down. Her tits brushed the cold marble counter as she jerked and pumped. She yelped, screamed and arched her back as spasms swept over her. Convulsive contractions gripped her body like and electrical storm. He thrilled as the contractions of her swollen flesh squeezed, pulled and stroked his cock. She pushed against his thrusts involuntarily almost as reflex over and over. Finally, she fell limp and exhausted. He scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to the bed and gently laid her head on a pillow. He climbed in next to her and began kissing her body from head to toe while gently massaging her. Then he held her and listened to her heart pound.

“You are all I had hoped you would be my darling lady.”

Confused about her feelings, she remained silent and motionless. Waves of delicious sensation still secretly moved within her and she did not want him to know. He got up and walked over to the table where a bottle of wine sat chilling in a bucket. He removed the cork and poured a glass. He walked around to her side and lifted her up. She took the glass from him and drank. She set the empty glass down and sat rigid with the sheet pulled up around her –refusing to look into his eyes. Then she stood up, stuffed her breasts back into her bra and walked into the bathroom. He heard her start the shower. He began to collect her things strewn about and laid them out for her to start again later. Then he called room service and ordered what he knew were her favorites from her diaries. He would make her do it all again later but now he would let her clean up, rest and eat.

She stood there in the shower and let the hot water pound her for all sides. She had washed her hair three times and her skin was ‘pruney’. The temperature of the water was declining and she thought to herself ‘how absurd, I’m all right so why am I still standing here.’ She finished toweling off, wrapped her hair in a turban fashion and put on the luxurious robe they had provided. Where were her clothes now –did room service or He take them? Strode out into the bedroom and looked around – everything was laid out, the soiled clothes were missing. Ah, she could hear room service in the next room of the sweet. Now she heard him talking to room service, woman thanked him and the door closed.

“Luncheon is served my dear, come sit down and enjoy yourself.”

“I-I’m not dressed. I don’t feel very hungry.”

“Come in here and try to eat something. You can dress later.”

Yes, she could dress later and she felt he would permit her to take her time. Anything to slow things down a bit, she thought. The aromas were wonderful as she stood there gazing into the dining room. He had opened the curtains and the view was lovely. He was also dressed in a similar robe. They looked like a couple she thought – no impossible! He held her chair out and beckoned her to sit. She sat gracefully and said thank you out of reflex. He slid her up and kissed her gently on the cheek. The lifted the lids off each little treat and showed a signs of delight in her eyes. He sat and sipped his coffee, carefully examining her face. She began to nibble and sample each of her treats. She seemed relaxed as she sat back and looked out the window.

“I don’t like my head held down like that you bastard,” She stated plainly. “You nearly suffocated me.”

“When you have developed sufficient skill, you will have the ability to sense and apply the proper stimulation without prompting from me,” He stated equally plain. “I let you up to breath each time and was careful not to traumatize the back of your throat. So many clumsy, brutal men would have caused you injury. You are far too rare and special to use that way and intelligent enough to appreciate the difference.”

“Wicked, wicked man,” she said sternly but with a half smile.

“Try the coffee, it’s your favorite I believe,” he said as her poured for her. “Wicked? So do you think I should be condemned or cured? He said broadly smiling.

She looked at him sideways, then picked up the coffee in both hands and daintily sipped. A tear appeared in the corner of her eye.

“It’s all right my dear, I will not condemn you for what you confessed in your diaries. I will keep your secretes, protect you, care for you and cherish our time together. In return I want you to always show up, accept what I have to give you, give me what I want and don’t betray me.”

“I can live with that,” she said with as she tilted her head and smiled.

He stood up walked over to her and reached into her robe. He cupped her larger full breast and squeezed. She lifted her head and gasped.

“Finish your coffee my darling. We’ll get dressed and go out. I want you to see the new exhibit at the museum while we are in town. I want you to learn about technique from the painter’s perspective instead of the critic’s.”
After their outing, they came back to the rooms. She was excited about what he had shown her. The techniques of the artists were far more interesting than what critics had to say. She loved to learn and the things he wanted her to learn fascinated her. It was one of her more attractive traits that drew him to her. Her intelligence, curiosity and imagination held great promise for him. She still bitterly resented his control over her life and the way he forced her to perform for him. Having this sophisticated, wicked and wealthy woman under his control excited him at many levels. He realized how dangerous it was to control her and that she would eventually attempt one of her scams to be rid of him. He also knew her confession to any her friends or associates about her diaries would bring swift retribution on her for endangering them. His network of informants and equipment would help him know when to move her to the island and safety. He hoped she would wait long enough to travel and learn as much as she could about acting, art, dance, cooking and other subjects so that her life on the island would be full and happy with him.

“I think we will travel to New York next. I want to you go to the Art Student’s League and meet Robert Beverly Hale. He is the greatest teacher of artistic anatomy and figure drawing the world. You will learn a great deal in his classes! I also want you to enroll in cooking, dance and acting lessons. You may want to invest in a loft in Tribecca.”

“You are very free with my time and money! What makes you think I want to learn all those things?”

“I know you darling. I know you will enjoy yourself once you start into the classes, as you did when you were at college. You will enrich your life and fulfill creative talents you did not realize you have. I will tutor you in the evenings if you need help.”

She realized what he meant by tutoring her in the evenings. She walked over to the dress and opened the drawers where they had placed her lingerie, stockings, gloves and began pulling out what she would need for the evening. Visibly agitated, he sat down in the large upholstered chair and quietly watched her. She stopped in the middle of setting out her things, strode into the other room and came back with her holder, case and lighter. Glaring at him, she took a long draw from the holder and exhaled.

“Why the hell to I have to say those ridiculous words each time, damn you! It’s humiliating enough to do that without having to speak!”

“The words themselves are meaningless my dear lady. They are a device to help you learn how to move your lips, tongue, soft palate and muscles of your oro-pharynx. It is a very basic lesson but effective. There is a whole vocabulary for a well-trained fellatrix to learn. The cadence, timing, emphasis will come later as you also learn to sense my response.”

“FELLATRIX!!!! You bastard, what the hell is that? Am I to become a whore?”

“No dear lady. There are many ways to spend time together exploring pleasures. Intimacy is a long and beautiful process between a man and a woman. As we develop our talents and learn new things, it empowers us to experience new pleasures. A teacher understands the talents of his pupil and her level or understanding such that he can present each lesson in a way that promotes learning.”

“You are wicked and perhaps a teacher but you will never make me love you.”

This work of adult fiction is a learning exercise in descriptive creative writing. The descriptive vignettes are intended to facilitate illustration with a series of photographs or video clips.

Travels of an Aristocratic Odalisque, chapter 2:

PROLOGUE: The aristocratic woman is from a very powerful and diabolical family responsible for crimes, political intrigues and ruining thousands of lives over centuries. The woman grows up and cold and manipulative environment. She becomes a master of seduction and intrigue to please her mother. Secretly she loves truth and for some self-defeating reason, keeps diaries with damning details of all that has occurred at the hands of her family and their acquaintances. The artistic son of a lowly servant admires her from afar. He has been infatuated with her for years but she never notices him. He hates her family for what the have done to her. He grows up, goes to war, survives and becomes well educated. He becomes a brilliant scientist, and then gets involved again in intelligence work. Finally he quits the corrupt government and disappears into the world. He becomes very successful in acquiring wealth without detection. He slips into the lady’s ancestral home where she now lives alone in hopes of finding jewels and mementos. He finds her diaries in the safe instead. He realizes it is now possible to have her, control her and perhaps persuade her to love him in the end.

The next morning she awoke in a dreamy state. She felt the warm silk sheets glide over her nipples as she turned. The delicious sensations aroused her. In her dreamy half sleeping state she fantasized someone drawing the sheets off her body. Suddenly, she was aware of someone in the bed with her. It all began rushing back to her. “Oh my god, he’s still here!” she thought. Slowly, she moved away from him. Sensing she was awake, he placed his hand softy on the small of her back.

“Let me give you a massage darling,” he said low and sweet, kissing her neck.

He began to massage the small of her back in little circles, then moving up her spine to remove any tension. She stiffened at first, and then settled down to the lovely sensations as the tension left her. He massaged her shoulder blades, then shoulders and down each arm. Next, he sat up and massaged her feet, then calves and up her outer thighs. She waited timidly for him to touch her inner thighs but his did not. Her expression betrayed a momentary disappointment.

“I have already ordered breakfast for us my sweet darling, you will want to put on a robe and fix your hair before it arrives,’ he told her. He disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door.

“What the hell am I going to do now, I can’t take this two days in a row!” she thought. She stretched and began to compose herself. She sat up and shuffled to the chair where her robe was draped. Looking in the mirror, she frowned at the tussled hair and remains of makeup. A knock came from the door to the suite. He exited the bath in his robe, picked up his wallet and crossed to the living room. She heard him instruct the waiter with the cart, thanked him, then the waiter thanked him profusely and closed the door.

“Your breakfast and paper are here my lady,” he called to her. She hurriedly stumbled to the bathroom and locked the door. “Shower later dear, your breakfast will get cold. I promise this will be a day of rest and preparation.” he said through the locked door. She brushed her hair and wiped the make up from her face. Clutching her robe around her, she sheepishly opened the door and walked past him to sit at the table.

She could not bring herself to look him in the eyes. He had humiliated and used her, despite his gentleness. He poured the coffee and offered her a croissant. She picked up to serving tongs and made a selection. She nibbled on it absent-mindedly looking out the window avoiding eye contact. He served her the rest of breakfast and sat patiently with her. When she was finished, she grabbed for the paper and sat nervously behind it.

“I have a few things I would like to discuss with you today my dear,” he said looking directly at her. She dropped the paper and glared at him. “I want to begin your education in the Arts of Pleasure and have a few recommendations…”

“Damn you!” She spit. “What the hell did you do to me all yesterday then? You used me!”

“You don’t understand my dear,” he said calmly. “I want you to learn about modeling, dance, painting, acting…”

“I took that in school. Why should I do that for you?” she defended. A bright flush appeared in her cheeks.

“You have an apartment in New York on 5th avenue. I want you to go enroll at the Art Students League in drawing classes. I also want you to sign up to model in the figure drawing class. Then there is a very fine acting coach I will introduce you to as well. Also, you will sign up with the dance school for belly dancing and strip tease….”

“If you think you are going to take over my entire life you bastard, you better think twice..” she stammered. She thought better of her approach and softened. “Please, how am I going to make this abrupt change in my life without my friends and family asking questions?”

“Just tell them you are rediscovering the Arts and want to try something fun and daring,” he suggested. We are not in the 18th century after all my darling. Although you would make a lovely ‘Madame X’,” he said with a wicked grin.

The rest of the day was spent making travel plans and flying to New York. They delivered her bags to her apartment and she dressed for dinner. He dressed as well in a fine custom suit and shoes. When they arrived at the restaurant, the acting coach and the owner of the dance school met them for dinner. The lady was struck by the sizes of their breasts and wondered how they could walk so gracefully. She glared at them as they discussed the schedule for her classes. The gentleman advised the teachers of the schedule at the Art Students League. Next, the three of them arrived at a tentative weekly schedule for the new student. She just bit her lip and nodded. They finished dinner, shook hands and parted.

“I will be at your apartment in the morning to take you to your classes dear,” he told her in the cab back.

“Well, I may just might not be there you jerk,” she spat back at him.

“Perhaps you would like a writing class to help with your new diary, my little odalisque?” he told her with little smile. The cabby winked at them in the mirror.

She sat in the cab silent with her lips pursed and nostrils flared. They rode silently back to the apartment, she got out and the doorman welcomed her back. She walked stiffly back, stopped, turned and glared at the cab over her shoulder then went through the opened door. She cursed and cried for hours that evening and finally fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning she dressed and was ready for him. She dressed in an elegant gown and heels with full makeup. The most inappropriate thing she could think of for classes. It only served embarrass herself in the classes. He met her at the door of her apartment and smiled broadly with a twinkle in his eyes.

“I’m glad you’re dressed, you look magnificent,” he said. “Aren’t you going to invite me in for coffee? We have some time before classes.” He handed her a gift wrapped package. “This is for home study.”

Looking at him sternly, she took the package and led him to the breakfast table. He sat down and poured himself some coffee while she walked to the far end of the table and sat with the package. She tore off the wrapping angrily opening the box. There was a book titled “Yoni Exercises” and several objects including K-loop, Gyneflex, Kegel Pro, Femin X, Jade Eggs, Vaginal cones, and a Vaginal Barbell. Looking up completely puzzled, she pushed the box aside and sipped on her coffee.

“What the hell is all this?” she gestured at the box. “Looks like parts of something. Am I supposed to build a model?”

He laughed and almost spit out his coffee. “No, you will understand when you read the book. I want you to incorporate some exercised into your after class studies. You might get creative and use them while practicing your dance exercises,” he said with a sly smile.

He escorted her down to where the chauffer and car were waiting. They got in and did not speak on the way to the Art Students League. He took her upstairs to an office where a woman in a black dress with enormous breasts was holding a drawing up to the window. He introduced the lady to the artist as the student they had discussed. They went on a tour of the building to orient her for her evening classes. He then escorted the lady back to her car and headed to the dance school.

They had a dressing room set up for her with appropriate garb at each school. He acted as her social secretary and arranged everything. She attended the class and made an effort to follow the other students and instructor. The instructor was a tall woman with raven hair and unusually large breasts in belly dancing costume. She jiggled almost obscenely when she danced. The lady refused to attend the strip-tease session until the gentleman persuaded her. The same instructor put them through simple bump-and-grind exercises. The women giggled and had a good time making jokes with each other. After class the women all showered and changed into their conservative street clothes. They invited the lady and her ‘boyfriend’ out for coffee. She looked at him with a sideways glance and started to refuse. He encouraged her and told her to go and he would take a cab so she could use the car to take her new friends. The women were all impressed with the limousine and handsome chauffer as they piled into the back.

She was happy when she arrived back at her apartment. Happier than she had she had felt in years. She felt she had new friends that genuinely liked her. Her new girl, Veronique took her things for her. The lady went in to wash. He was waiting at the table where he was engaged in conversation with the newly hired girl. Veronique was a very talented, graceful, dark-haired and voluptuous French woman. He had hired for her at recommendation of the trusted teachers.

“We were discussing the art of courtship from a French perspective, my dear” He offered.

“What would mademoiselle like for lunch?” Asked the cook.

“A little coffee and a croissant, Veronique” replied the lady

“Perhaps a salad too? Or perhaps a little quiche for strength?” Asked Veronique.

“Yes, please bring that to her also my dear- for her strength.” He ordered.

A little later, Veronique reappeared and served the lady. She gave him a glance for approval.

“Now where were we in our discussion, Veronique?” He continued. “Noticing the nuances at first is essential, as we communicate at all times on two levels.”

“Oui monsieur, the tone of voice, the expression, clothes, the ‘langue de corp’ or body language – all discovered in a few moments I think. The things that lead to attraction!”

“Oh, please. Are we going to have a bohemian discussion about truth, beauty, freedom and love? Spare me, I am trying to eat!” the lady protested looking at the two of them with contempt. Veronique started to shrink away and the man reached out gently to stop her.

“Sit Veronique, I value your opinion on this subject. The lady loves truth as is evident from her writings. She would sacrifice anything for the truth, just as you would for love!” He said firmly, looking both women in the eye in turn. Veronique sat down awkwardly and smiled sheepishly at him.

“Attraction is passion’s starting point and the basis for love to endure. It is a process of discovery that makes it real. For example, searching the eyes of a woman reveals her true feelings,” he asserted. Both women looked away and Veronique blushed.

“Monsieur please, I am not used to sitting in the presence of my employers!” The French woman said without looking at him. Her cheeks were quite rose now.

“This is only a conversation between friends my dear, about a very important human process. It has nothing to do with our business arrangements. I hope it does not make you too uncomfortable,” he continued.

“Well it makes me damned uncomfortable!” the lady began rising from the table.

“Sit! This is important to your education in the Arts, my dear lady,” he commanded.

“Flirt is next Mounsier. It is an art in itself, ne l’est pas? Noticing, sending little messages at the right time and understanding the play, the ‘overures’ and trusting you know.”

“Ah, and next would be the demonstration, the display of skill or talent perhaps!” he exclaimed. Both women blushed deeply at his assertion. “It is the first test of one’s honesty and integrity. It is essential before true romance can begin. A poet, a chef, an artist, an actress, or a dancer may have advantage in demonstration.” he continued.

“Idylle! Romantic! It is passion where truth and beauty become one!” exclaimed Veronique. Her eyes flashed as she looked at both of them. She smiled broadly when he nodded in approval.

“You are very expressive little one! Romance is where bonds of attachment are forged in the fires of passion! It is when we become most vulnerable as we reveal all and then stay anyway.” He smiled broadly at both women. The lady tilted her head and gave a half smile.

“Intimite’ Monsieur!” Veronique said in a hushed voice. A tear of emotion formed in her eyes. He reached up and wiped away the tear.

“Touching must be respectful of timing, situation and boundaries. Touching without permission or sexualizing touch would betray trust.” He said softly, looking into her widened eyes.

“Damn straight, you bastard!” blurted the lady. Veronique was startled by the sudden outburst. He turned and leveled a hard look at the lady. She fell silent.

“Excitation preliminaire will come next my dear. Foreplay includes verbal expression of passion and meaning as it builds sexual tension.” He said low and calm. A wicked smile came to his lips as he stared at the lady. Veronique became flushed, her nostrils flared and breathing noticeably labored.

“Please sir, may I be excused. I have much work to do in the kitchen.” Veronique pleaded. He smiled and nodded to her. She quickly got up and hurried to the kitchen.

“The last steps include intercourse, pledging commitment and continued renewal of courtship. Don’t you agree my dear lady? Go and prepare yourself for me now.” He commanded.

“You bloody hypocrite! You are just exploiting me, using me!” she yelled. He tilted his head and pointed at the hallway. She jumped up knocking chair over, threw her napkin on the table and stormed off to prepare herself.

Opening the door to her bedroom was her signal to him she was prepared. He walked through and locked it behind him. Veronique could hear them both as the drama unfolded. She played with herself imagining what it must be like. She heard him explain the Yoni exercises and tools as he demonstrated them on the lady. The lady squealed and protested. Veronique knew all too well what was going on. It had cost her two marriages and now she was reduced to being a domestic in a foreign country. Her employer would respect her and be most kind, but she longed for home and romance.

The week past and the reluctant student attended every class. Some of it even interested her. Modeling on Friday evening was very awkward but she got through that as well. He instructed her to continue classes until completion and he would check on her progress with her teachers. She did not see him again until the following week and she relaxed into her routine with support of her new friends.

When she arrived home one evening a new toy was waiting in the bedroom. A Medela dual breast pump with TENS electrodes built into the cups and all mounted on a roll around stand. The instructions were taped on top with a simple note “Read Me”. She stormed out of the room and into the kitchen to get some answers.

“Veronique! What the hell is that thing in my bedroom and how did it get there?” She blurted. Poor Veronique dropped the pheasant on the floor that she was preparing and uttered French expletives.

“My Lady, two men delivered and assembled it at Sir’s direction. He came and signed for it himself for the delivery.” The agitated cook carried the bird to the sink to wash and recover her work.

They both heard the door to the apartment open at that moment. The lady rushed out to challenge her keeper. She stood with hands on her hips as if confronting a husband home for a night with the boys.

“More exercises for me to do? If you think I am going to let you make a damned cow out of me, you are nuts. This is the last straw! I, I can’t take anymore!” She began to break down and cry. She managed to force a few crocodile tears.

He held her in his arms and patted her fanny as he consoled her. He smiled to himself a knowing smile. Then he led her back into the bedroom. He sat her down and explained the operation of the system, how to clean it and gave her a schedule of times she would use it. Then he had her undress and sit in front of the mirror. He explained what he was doing at each step. She started to resist him and he reassured of why she would do as she was told. He tied her wrists behind her and turned on the pump to check it out. He turned toward her with a cup in his had and she tried to move away. The suction latched onto her nipple, pulling up to the tubing. He attached the other and adjusted them to assure proper movement. She tried to shake them off but the suction was too great. He flipped the switch on the electrodes and began increasing the current. Each time the suction pulled one of her nipples up to the electrode in the cup, she felt a little shock. The first time made her jolt in the chair and yelp. He turned down the current and she simply jumped and jiggled at the next cycle.

Soon she began to breath heavily and her nostrils flared. A bright red flush appeared across her chest and she shut her eyes. A few minutes passed and she began to moan. She then opened her eyes and gasped. He was standing over her with the head of his cock inches from her lips. Her mouth fell open and allowed him to enter. She worked on him feverishly to get it over and make the pump stop. Seeing her tied and being pumped exited him to the point that he shook and ejaculated for what seemed several minutes to her. She struggled to milk him with her lips and tongue while swallowing each time she felt him spurt. He withdrew and watched her for a few minutes, gasping and her chest heaving as she breathed and breast jiggle as the pump cycled. The towel she was sitting on was soaked.

He shut off the machine but she continued to twitch. He then untied her wrists and she sat there trembling and crying. Her clit was swollen to almost the size of a small grape. He lifted her out of the chair and carried her to the bed where he slipped a silk pillow under her buttocks. He found her G spot with the end of his cock and massaged it, in and out. He rubbed her swollen hooded clitoris as he pumped and she wriggled under his pressure. Soon she arched and gripped the silk sheets to hold on for dear life. Spasms shot through her and she tried to clamp down as she had learned. It only intensified the sensations to the point she could no longer hold on. She clung to him clutching with her arms and legs as she forgot herself and then slowly released. He held her for several minutes saying nothing and stroking her hair. Then he withdrew from her to draw her bath, washed him self and dressed for dinner. Veronique tried her best to conceal her emotions and he did not embarrass her as she served him.

The lady appeared at the table an hour later and Veronique brought out her dinner. The three were polite that evening. They both thanked Veronique for her wonderful dinner. The following evening he took the both to a show at a gallery and dinner out. All this became part of the lady’s routine after classes and on weekends. It began to have a potent effect on her both physically and emotionally. She felt at ease with him but worked to conceal her feelings.

In acting classes she became quite persuasive in the parts she played. The creative exercises helped her to tap into her emotions and feel each line she portrayed. She realized he wanted her to use what she learned to entertain him. She knew he liked her haughtiness, tearful anger and resistance as he directed her in role-play. She knew he liked her smoldering sensual expressions too, once she was aroused. She practiced her expressions in the mirror while belly dancing. The instructor was demanding and pushed her to learn every nuance. She realized she risked displeasure if she did not do her best. Drawing and painting classes were no strain for her, as she loved making the shift to her visual, creative side. Studying every detail, she often lost track of time. Her shyness soon disappeared when she modeled and became a favorite subject with the students. She often examined their work and even offered a few suggestions. Line, form and light fascinated her and she began to pose with mirrors and adjusted lighting for herself portraits. Her teachers praised her to everyone, including the ‘Social Secretary’.

Each night he would help her with her homework. He encouraged her and complemented every success. He helped Veronique in the kitchen while she practiced. He even modeled for her drawing practice. She marveled at discovering the ‘shift’ to the right brain mode could feel it. She loved the wonders of light, line and form as he demonstrated them with various objects in diffuse and in hard light. Tears would well up in her eyes easily as she played his favorite roles for him. Slowly, she gained poise, grace, balance and strength in all her efforts. She loved her new interests and immersed herself in the Arts. He always deferred to her studies and this also motivated her to work diligently. A small amount of trust and ease began to show between them.

Months had past and classes were concluded for the holidays. Veronique had left for Pairs and her family. He was away on business when classes ended. She and her friends went everywhere together. Then one day she found a letter waiting for her under her door.

“Congratulations! You have accomplished much my little odalisque! You have developed artistically, emotionally and physically to new level! I am overwhelmed with our success in development of your breasts and the effects it has on your libido! You are ready to move on with another aspect of your education. Meet me in at the Hotel listed below on Paradise Island in the Bahamas in three days.”

A flush came to her cheeks as she read it. She looked down at her bust line and noticed the wet spots on her bra. She did not care. She loved her new body and the intensely delicious sensations it afforded her. She reveled in her effect on men when opening her winter coat to reveal her form. It seemed no man could resist her charms. She knew she dared not allow any man but him to touch her. “This time I will show him who he is dealing with,” she thought. An idea popped in her head and brought a smile to her lips. “Seduction is a double-edged sword you bastard,” she said to her reflection. She would extract her diaries and be free of him she thought.

chat with me on yahoo mildot_50cal if you liked the story. Roger02