PDA

View Full Version : Something that will feel like nipple clamps but won't hurt?

munajadida
02-25-2010, 10:47 PM
My nipples are pierced. We absolutely cannot use nipple clamps, even the adjustable kind, because they HURT (and not in the good way!). But I do love having my nipples pinched and bitten really hard, so I'd like something that feels similar, but won't press right on the piercings. Is there anything like this or should I just stick to the fingers/teeth?

TwistedTails
02-26-2010, 03:22 AM
Hmm, A lot is going to depend on how far back on the nipple your piercings are. If you have room you could try placing thin clamps behind the piercing. There are also nipple chains that have slip loops. They are normally decorative, but if pulled tight they give a good pinch.

Happy hurting... um.. hunting ;)
Twisted

symphony
02-26-2010, 05:04 AM
i cant remember where i saw them but you can get these little rubber band type things, might be better than clamps

leah06
02-27-2010, 01:08 AM
You can buy something called Japanese nipple sticks, which are basically two thin sticks with rubber slides at each end. You pull them apart at the center and place them behind your nipple, then slide the endpieces in as far as you like to tighten them. To me, though, they are fairly tight even with the slides all the way at the ends, so it might still hurt too much. BUT I've read that you can make these yourself with chopsticks or some other sticks and rubber bands, and I would think that you could adjust them better that way. You could even put a small piece of cotton or something at each end between the chopsticks to sort of shim them out so they can't get too tight.

rollsroycemk1
05-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Could you remove them for a while .Then put them back?

LaMarrKee
05-08-2010, 09:25 AM
look for the hairclips that open up along a central spring, like a clamshell, have little fingers or teeth on the inside, and come in a variety of sizes- get small ones to wear under clothing (Great for giving hugs with-lol), and try the larger ones as well, till you find the combination of pressure/size that seems to suit you best. you can pick up a card of 20 or so in the dollar stores, so you can get as many as you like without breaking the budget; they can be quite decorative, too- and nipples are not the only places I find they work well,as labia/clit clamps as well, they do no damage, but work quite well.

wife mom slave
05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
I am not sure where to find them,but I have seen them. you can buy clamps just for pierced nipples. a google search might bring something up. Also, if you have or put in closed rings, you could then add small weights..not exactly pinching, but still might be a nice hurt...good luck.

fetishdj
05-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Are you sure it is the piercings that are causing the pain and not just the clamps? Because clamps do hurt a lot and often not in a good way if that is the sort of pain you do not like...

There are adjustable clamps (as discussed above) but you may also want to try something with less of a bite such as clothespegs. They have a broader base (so less pressure) and a weaker spring than the average clamp and so hurt a hell of a lot less.

thrall
05-10-2010, 05:03 PM
you might want to try suction cups.... they are gentler then clamps but still feel good! You can find them in large and small...black or clear. You adhere them with lip balm...

http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=1-8-EK-0401#fulldescription

munajadida
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
you might want to try suction cups.... they are gentler then clamps but still feel good! You can find them in large and small...black or clear. You adhere them with lip balm...

http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=1-8-EK-0401#fulldescription

Those look really cool, but I don't think they'd work with my piercings in the way.

WolfLeader
05-13-2010, 07:18 PM
You can buy something called Japanese nipple sticks, which are basically two thin sticks with rubber slides at each end. You pull them apart at the center and place them behind your nipple, then slide the endpieces in as far as you like to tighten them. To me, though, they are fairly tight even with the slides all the way at the ends, so it might still hurt too much. BUT I've read that you can make these yourself with chopsticks or some other sticks and rubber bands, and I would think that you could adjust them better that way. You could even put a small piece of cotton or something at each end between the chopsticks to sort of shim them out so they can't get too tight.

I was going to suggest chopsticks or bamboo skewers with rubber bands but leah beat me to it basically. Also you can twist the nipples with them on.

swallowz
12-15-2010, 05:16 PM
I have used clothespins and also unsharpened pencils with rubber bands.. then again, I don't have pearcings..