PDA

View Full Version : Dom looking for a slave...

Master Stern
02-27-2010, 11:58 AM
27 year old Master seeking slave for online/e-mail/text message relationship (possible R/l relationship if the connection is there and if the chosen one have Dedication and Devotion). The chosen one will be molded and trained to fit/fill my needs. Your life as a slave will be filled with Rewards, Appreciation, Caring and Compassion, as well as Punishment, Training and Pain. I expect obedience and proper slave protocol. Send a private message or an e-mail if interested.

Master Stern
03-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Bump

Master Stern
03-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Bump

silentsam1
03-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi Master Stern, Will you allow me be your slave? How can i service you?

Master Stern
03-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Dom looking for a Female slave:
27 year old Master seeking slave for online/e-mail/text message relationship (possible R/l relationship if the connection is there and if the chosen one have Dedication and Devotion). The chosen one will be molded and trained to fit/fill my needs. Your life as a slave will be filled with Rewards, Appreciation, Caring and Compassion, as well as Punishment, Training and Pain. I expect obedience and proper slave protocol. Send a private message or an e-mail if interested.

Master Stern
04-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Bump!! still looking

Master Stern
05-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Still Looking....

Master Stern
06-26-2010, 09:56 AM
27 year old Master seeking slave for online/e-mail/text message relationship (possible Real life relationship if the connection is there and if the chosen one have Dedication and Devotion). The chosen one will be molded and trained to fit/fill my needs. Your life as a slave will be filled with Rewards, Appreciation, Caring and Compassion, as well as Punishment, Training and Pain. I expect obedience and proper slave protocol. Send a private message or an e-mail if interested.

Master Stern
07-08-2010, 05:35 PM
27 year old Master seeking slave for online/e-mail/text message relationship (possible Real life relationship if the connection is there and if the chosen one have Dedication and Devotion). The chosen one will be molded and trained to fit/fill my needs. Your life as a slave will be filled with Rewards, Appreciation, Caring and Compassion, as well as Punishment, Training and Pain. I expect obedience and proper slave protocol. Send a private message or an e-mail if interested.

Master Stern
07-31-2010, 02:01 PM
And the search continues...