PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find that special little sub

SexyDomStud
03-01-2010, 02:33 AM
I am a Technologist graduated college and now attending University to get my degree and become a Civil Engineer. As such my time is VERY valuable and there is little of it but I wish to make the most of it.

Looking for fun and creative women as this is online they will be required to have a good grasp of the English language and be able to put how they feel etc. into words (yes, RPing and if you don't know what that is you will be taught it) preferably with an oral addiction, however, such things can be taught and learned the willingness to learn and explore is whats most important. Yes, this is ONLINE ONLY then maybe who knows however treat it as online only as I don't believe in leading anyone on or causing hurt (pain well that depends, lol lol)

Experience is irrelevant as I believe one can only push and explore their boundaries and new parts of themselves. The sub must be willing to give of herself through either webcam or pics. (msn/yahoo I have both) so that it can be seen that she is doing as told and not cheating herself. By cheating herself I mean saying that she has done something but hasn't but thinks to herself "I could have done that if I wanted to.....and....I can do that I just don't want to right now" and falsely leading themselves to believe they are exploring themselves.

My sub and I will both have our own lives outside msn/yahoo (I have both) and that needs to be accepted so that the time we share together is time savored and special. The time that we'll have together will be ours and ours alone free from everything.

As I said I am looking for the right sub and I'm hoping to be able to find her, she's out there somewhere and I fully intend on finding her. I also know about the new subs. who are eager to learn and still nervous about jumping in to this and keeping it their dirty little secret because they feel they will be judged by their friends and family. The subs who already have a bf, yes I know you love him and you would never leave him and thats fine. I also know that their is something you aren't getting from him as well, that deep down need to be controlled and dominanted, to be able to let go of all your worries, insecurities, and always having to make decisions all the time (yes, because your bf won't take control and make the decisions and is wimpy and can't assert himself). The subs of high society (managers, the "bitchs in suits" yes you know who you are) how you go through each day ordering people around and act like bitch, people talking about you all the time behind your back, wearing that "bitch" shell from the time you wake up in the morning until the time you go to sleep and can dream about being that submissive little slut. How you crave that one day you'll go into work and one of the people you push around will get a spine and put you in your place and not take your shit anymore (yes I know you have to be the bitch to succeed and have to slam that guy back into the ground despite how turned on you got from him standing up to you) you just want to have some time to yourself to be the slutty submissive you that you truly are and cast away the "bitch" shell.

reese's pieces
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Wow...you reading my mind? I may be what your looking for.

alittlecuriousgirl
04-07-2010, 11:54 PM
you are definitely a guy to watch out for, aren't you? ;)
and yes, i am on yahoo.
email me and i can give you the address, if you'd like.

and as usual, hope your day is well!
curious

SweetPoison
04-26-2010, 09:16 PM
*lifting a delicate brow as my green eyes read down the page...* Roleplay, oral addiction.... all things that are fun indeed.
*a grin tugging at my lips*

youko
05-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I would love to be Your submissive Sir... can we talk some more about this? Please?

englishsubgirl
06-13-2010, 12:08 PM
i have read this twice now. blushed both times...-please let me be what You want.