PDA

View Full Version : Expearanced Male Dom looking

efwb2
03-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi

I have 10 years expearance and im looking for a sub girl that would like to play. I dont mind her expearance as i will train her to the way i like her. The Hole thing will start off on line and then lead to meets. If you have any questains are sound intrested get in touch.

efwb2

efwb2
03-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi

I am a patianat master that believes that captureing the mind is as important as captureing the body. I dont mind if the girl is new to bdsm as i am happy to take my time explian things and mentor. If you are expearance i am equally as happy, since i also have expearance in the scene. If you are intrested leave a message, so we can talk and see if we connact.

I look foward to hearing from you and hope you have a great day.

EL x

efwb2
03-09-2010, 09:04 AM
bump

efwb2
03-13-2010, 03:10 AM
bump

useandabuseme
03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
hello Sir.
I am new to being a Sub. Currently I have a Dom that I have been talking to but I am interested in finding a different one. He and I do not fit very well. If you are interested in teaching a young sub I would love to talk to you. Thank you Sir.

efwb2
03-17-2010, 09:01 AM
bump again

unowneddirtysub91
03-17-2010, 03:25 PM
i'm not new but i am very into the online sub life and into a lot of different things it might help subs flock to you if you told us what your into

efwb2
03-18-2010, 04:51 AM
I will have you do include forced masturbation, orgasm denial/teasing, anal insertions, rules on behaviour, humiliating tasks, self harm, torture in various ways etc.

efwb2
03-26-2010, 06:23 AM
still looking

efwb2
03-29-2010, 10:32 AM
HI

I've been here before and decided to come back and give this site another try.

I’m a 28 year old guy living in Liverpool but I travel all over the uk with my job, so

I am happy to meet people though out the uk.

You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controlled by a complete stranger. Having to perform humiliating task as well as serving.. Obeying me in all ways and begging me to punish you for your slightest mistake.

I'm looking for someone to explore there submission fantasies with (would consider online and real life). I am experienced and patient--but not too patient. New Subs are welcome--feel free to ask any questions you may have.

You must be extremely self-motivating as well as obedient. Im intrested in trying most things with the right sub. Hard limits are Kids, Scat and Blood.

efwb2
04-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Last reply is my profile from another site thought it might help people understand what im looking for better.

Still Looking

Intrested in body mods as well.

efwb2
06-06-2010, 02:20 PM
still looking: if any subs are intrested send me a message.

sassy_belle
07-01-2010, 07:30 AM
hi..i'm new to the site but i have some experience online. shoot me a message if you're interested.