PDA

View Full Version : Kicked pussy

yub
03-02-2010, 07:58 AM
There is ample material about ballbusting but less about pussy kicking, at least i can't find any. Except this merry video: http://xhamster.com/movies/282248/pussy_kicking.html I don't know whether it is practiced. It hurts but it is quite endurable, my darling Mistress does it to me, and i always encourage her to use more force. It is so humiliating, i enjoy it very much. My question: is it dangerous? I want children and i don't want my ovaries crushed. Very hearty thanks for every information. I published my question on another forum two days ago, but there isn't a single answer yet. Perhaps this is the right place.

_ID_
03-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Unless you are being kicked in the abdomen as part of the activity, there is minimal danger to your ovaries.

With that in mind, there is risk to your clitoris, your vulva, your birth canal and perhaps anus.

Reference the attached image for clarification of location of parts.

http://www.the-human-body.net/images/temp/female-reproductive-system.jpg

I would suggest if your looking into furthering this practice, look into some true crime type reports of domestic abuse.

yub
03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank You, dear Sir. The illustration is very clear. I am ashamed for being so ignorant. Yes, my sweetheart kicks my belly, too, but she knows it may be dangerous and does it with some caution. Humble thanks to You for taking so much time and answering me. I remember your excellent answer about kneeling on pencils, too. You are wise and kind, Sir.

_ID_
03-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Your Welcome.

So long as you understand the risks, and agree. Have fun!

yub
03-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Of course i agree, Sir. And i think i really understand. My Mistress treats me in a very responsible way, even if we play a bit wildly. Humble thanks to You again.

Midnytedreams
03-03-2010, 06:31 AM
The pelvic area is very strong made to endure much but there are safety issues with this type of play

1 always void before being kicked a full bladder will tear easily if hit right

2. never use toe as the smaller the area of impact the more damage caused, always use top of foot.

3 never kick in downward position always up into pelvis as downward can lacerate bladder and other organs against pelvic bone.

with these precautions in mind you should have safe play enjoy

yub
03-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Very hearty thanks for your points, dear Sir. I will call the attention of my darling to them. I am sure she won't damage me. Problem may be only with the third point. I am sometimes kicked when lying on the floor. But it is not a downward kick, she rather goes under me with her foot. Other positions are standing, kneeling or squatting, all making the natural direction of her foot upward. Sometimes the kick comes from behind (a nice surprise), but still up, not down.

WyldWyl
05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
The only thing I'm worried about here is the poential risk of fracturing/otherwise breaking the pubic bone. That would really hurt and make sex painful and awkward for a long time afterward. I think as long as the kick is done with moderate for and comes from underneath or behind, there shouldn't be a problem, but it's worth considering.

I don't do it often, but when I do, my preferred way to do it is when my pet's on all fours and I can do it from behind her. I find that gives me the best angle and control of my kick. Just food for thought.

Polecat
10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
The pelvis is actually a very strong bony girdle. I don't believe a normal sized person can fracture the pubic bone from a kick, unless you are wearing steel boots or something like that. Your toes, or the metatarsal bones in the foot would likely break before any damage was done to the pubic bone.
That said, the urethra could and will get bruised, but unless using huge force, no permanent damage should ensue.