PDA

View Full Version : Searching..

VaAugusta
03-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Surprisingly, I have had luck in this section before so I thought I'd give it another try.

I am seeking a patient, thoughtful sub who is looking to explore the workings of submission with her dominant. I hope that by the end of this message you can tell that I am serious about my interest in BDSM. I'm not into it for a fling, a one night role play session, or whatever. To express why I feel so strongly about posting this message, and why I am here, I will simply put it: In true submission there is an unparallel level of trust.

As for me:
I am a currently single, and looking for a sub to share this wonderful world. I've had subs before, and the experiences were great. I think very highly of the subs I've had in the past. Things don't always work out unfortunately, and people move on. The best way to learn about me is to read my posts. You can get a detailed look at what I think about issues. I will cover some of the important areas briefly: I'm a dominant straight male who lives in Virginia. My BDSM interests include: Bondage, Discipline, slight humiliation (I feel that the role of the dominant is to make the submissive a better person, not to drag her down to the point in which she becomes emotionally unresponsive), sadism, and overall training. While my interests are indeed fun for both the dominant and the sub, I like to use them as a means to train my submissive into better serving her dominant. Often masochist subs will tell me that pain is only fun for them, and cannot be a punishment. Trust me, I am able to make inferences and tell when something is truly a punishment or not.

I have the normal hard limits: Children, feces, furries, etc.

I am into monogamy, and I am not interested in sharing my sub with other people, or in me having multiple subs. The love of copulation may be with a multitude of women, but the love of falling asleep in another's arms is with one person.

I have pictures of myself in the album section of my profile. Check them out. If you are more interested, I can provide face photos.

I read the forums a lot trying to learn as much as I can. I'm not perfect, but I will do my best. Charles Darwin said: "It's not the strongest or smartest ... which survives but the one most able to change". I think the most important attribute of a dominant is his/her ability to understand the situation at hand. Knowing when to be firm, and when the submissive needs support is very important. A dominant that is able to change in a positive way can always grow in leadership and ability.

I do not believe in sacrificing the life you currently live to explore the BDSM world nor do I want you to. I don't ask you to cut connections with your friends or family. I simply want you for who you are. However much I am into this lifestyle, I cannot and will not sacrifice what I have worked so hard for in my life. I will have a job, and I can't stay at home all day whipping you. I have interests that lie outside of BDSM and I want you to have some as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read the entire message. If you liked what you read, feel free to message me informing me that you're interested, and go into a little detail about your interests and we can take it from there.

VaAugusta
03-03-2010, 02:33 AM
I wanted to quickly add something I forgot:

While local people would be preferred of course, I am willing to take on a submissive from anywhere. If you are not local, I would like to ask that you be comfortable with eventually going to a webcam. The reasoning is that while I know there is a level of trust needed between the d/s, sometimes it is difficult to tell if the sub is doing something correctly. For example, if I were giving slave positions it is reassuring to know that she is doing it correctly, rather than her telling me she thinks she's doing it right.

By "message me", I meant private message me. Don't reply in here.