PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Jason

MasterofPiece
03-04-2010, 10:18 AM
I am just recently divorced from a 7 year vanilla marriage. My first sub introduced me to this lifestyle it has been a metamorphisis for me. We broke it off.
I am currantly house shopping in South Folrida I have a home based business. I will be building a dungeon in the new house. What are some ideas that you have for a dungeon ? I would like a spanking bench. I am open to the idea of a rack. I'm waiting to meet someone so we can do this together.
I like soft rope bondage. I am learning nots. I eventually want to advance to suspension. I love giving spankings (bare handed or with paddle).
I like sceneing and role play,and power transfer. I am seeking a Master/slave relationship.
I am new to this scene . I have learned alot in a short period of time there are alot of so called Master/Doms that claim to have alot of experiance,and just dont. Those guys and guys like them feel that you should be forced into submission,or they have immediate expectations.
Those guys will never learn. They think they already know it. Women have something they call intuition . I have never heard of it failing. Go with you gut with me and others.
Contact me to chat,or make friends. Its always nice to meet new people. I am well traveled. Maybee we'll meet in person one day. Online friendships are fine although I am new in that dept also.
If you are contacting me to be my slave. You are concidering a complete transfer of power from you to me. This is not something to be taken lightly. This is not to be looked by either one of us as an easy way to hook up. You have to be ready not only to trust,but to be trust worthy. It is my job as a Dom/Master to prove myself trust worthy to you. Its not your job at first to prove your self to me. It is you that is transfering power to me. That why it is so important that you completly trust me or any potential partner before you get into this with anyone.
Trust in BDSM relationship happens the same as vanilla. You gona have to get to know me. We will have to work even alittle harder than in vanilla to get to know one another. We will have to work to learn to trust eachother completly. We will work to set our goals and guidlines . We will evaluate the means we have to reach those goals.We will take action implicate our plans and grow together in ways we've only dreamed. I cant wait to find someone on the same page.
Thank You
Jason