PDA

View Full Version : Online sub for 2 week session - need guidance

zazzaz
03-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I have been given the opportunity to control someone online for 2 weeks.
This will be my first attempt at something on this scale. Usually just play online for a few hours or an evening.

She said I can control every aspect of her week and her body is my body.
I have to this point only controlled her masturbation, edging, and orgasms
and this for just a session here or there.

I could use some helpful tips or any thoughts you would like to share to help me give her the "guidance" she seems to be looking for.
I do not want to make it a bad experience for her or me, so if you have any rules, tasks, daily, weekly assignments you could offer that would be great.
I want to have a set of rules and schedule to her by Monday and want to talk to her about the rules a little before then. So help if you can.

Thank you,

_ID_
03-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Is there a job involved? She live alone, or with someone? Does she have any habits?

These questions will help you control your subject.

If there is a job, you must remember that when telling her to do something that might be humiliating.
If she lives with someone, do they know she's kinky? If she does, you will have to keep that in mind when telling her to do something around the house.
If she has habits, you will want to know what they are so that you can control those. Things like smoking, drinking are impossible to control unless you are there 24/7. Other things you can control are how she does laundry, how she does dishes, when she eats, when she uses the bathroom, when she sleeps, where she sleeps, what she wears while inside the house, what she wears while outside the house. You can have some self rope bondage done that is wearable under clothing, you can have plugs inserted, or ben wah balls inserted, you can have body writing in places that could or can be seen depending on job and living conditions.

Use your imagination and see what limitations she has. Have her fill out a checklist to know what you can or can't have her do, and so you know what will drive her crazy, or what will make her wet just talking about it.

zazzaz
03-07-2010, 01:09 PM
I appreciate the advice and will use them while making out my "checklist" for her
Thanks for the checklist idea too.

_ID_
03-07-2010, 01:12 PM
There are checklists out there that are already prepared. I'll give you a link to my personal favorite.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddxnkqbd_9g4trfd