PDA

View Full Version : young slave seeking an online master

controlmymind
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
hello :) i am relatively new to the scene. but have done some serious consideration and am ready to look for an online Master. i am looking for someone (preferably male) who is very controlling and very demanding. being dominated mentally is the greatest high for me. and it is what im looking for. im looking for a mainly IM and/or email relationship. i would be very interested in a harsh Master, i crave structure, rules...but i also enjoy/expect punishment since i am not perfect. if you're reading this and you feel like you can dominate me mentally like i crave and desire please message me. i aim to serve/please my Master (when i find him). anything else you would like to know dont hesitate to message me :).

AshesInYourMouth
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
sent a pm

acab28
03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
pm me your contact details

MasterOne
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
i am interested in talking with you...Please contact me if you are looking for a loving, caring Master but strict when needed...MasterOne

welshdom
04-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi , you sound just what im looking for , id be very interested in training you to be my online sub , hopefully hear from you soon .
Tony

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:13 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, SBM who believes very firmly that females are by nature not people but possessions to be used as fuckmeat and made to serve and suffer for the pleasure of their owners. To me, you are not a person but a piece of property; a plaything and a possession that I would fuck, beat, use, abuse, humiliate and degrade for my pleasure. Message me.