PDA

View Full Version : very naughty

chrissysmurf
03-09-2010, 03:39 AM
i have been very naughty by going on websites without asking for my masters permission.
i have also been playing while i know he is out,
i need people to give advice on what punishment my master should do

spank_my_
03-09-2010, 08:57 AM
The punisment should fit the crime.

For visiting websites withour permission, He should make you find websites for him to visit and while he is on those sites you should be made kneel behind him facing into the corner.

For playing while he is out, you should be made find someone for him to play with while you watch.

sm

denuseri
03-09-2010, 09:08 AM
I allways view these types of threads with secptisim for some reason.

Why exactly do you need ideas from people you dont know for punnishments that your master is going to deliever?

Is he somehow at a loss as to what to do with you?

If so why isnt he here himself looking for ideas in general?

Is this an online or real life relationship?

When you say "playing", do you mean you have been role playing in a chat room or following someones commands from online who you can't really know, or going out and cheating on your master with other people in real life, or simpley masterbaiting when he is out of the house?

chrissysmurf
03-09-2010, 09:37 AM
i was masturbating.
wen i have been naughty he sometimes locks me in the basement over nite

brwneydgirl
03-09-2010, 10:46 AM
he sometimes locks me in the basement over nite

Well, chrissy...Papa smurf sounds like a toughie! Unless of course your basement is a finished area with a pool table, big-screen tv and wet bar. In that case, have fun.

:rolleyes:

chrissysmurf
03-09-2010, 01:35 PM
no just metal bed

denuseri
03-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Sounds kinda grim.

Why did you disobey him to begin with might be more to the point.

And how does being locked in a basement keep you from doing it again?

chrissysmurf
03-09-2010, 03:25 PM
coz he ties me to the bed so i cant play with myself.
i havent disobayed him before coz i know i would get punished

denuseri
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
So he tied you in a basement to a metal bed and left you there unmonitored overnight?

Let me guess: is the basement also damp and cold?

Sounds to me like your dominant needs a lesson in safe bdsm practices.

Imho it is eaither a matter of ignorance or criminal negligence, when it comes to restraining someone and then leaving them unmonitored like you have described.

One should have being safe in the forefront of one's bdsm practices; one after all is taking responsiblity for the life of another human being afterall.

thepast
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
....with a concrete floor... and a dripping wet ceiling...

Fantasy is nice, reality is even better ;-) Sometimes, very little goes so much further than a whole ton.

LovesKink
03-09-2010, 06:52 PM
i guess i am a sissy boy but i don't think corporal punishment is the answer unless it is consensual and you have agreed to it. i think your Master is practicing unsafe bDsM and is endangering you. as for getting ideas to how your Master should punish you that seems like something he could figure it out. are you being bad or naughty so he will punish you because he could simply do that for the thought of your willing and wanting to be insubordinate. also i hope you are in a loving relationship.

chrissysmurf
03-10-2010, 02:05 AM
he has monitor by his bed where he can monitor me.
he comes and checks all the time when im down there

denuseri
03-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Well thank goodness for that.

WifeMomSlave
03-10-2010, 11:36 AM
The whole thing does not sit well with me. I have held off on commenting on this because I was not sure what to say. All I have to offer is this:

I will echo what the others have said and that is your dom should be seeking the punishment for you. Also, being locked in the basement and tied to the bed unsupervised with him not by your side the whole time is risky at best.

I have done some very risky play with my Master, but if he even thought about doing that to me I would be done with the whole thing.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents. Far be it for me or anyone else to tell you how to play. Just be sure that you are safe at ALL times. I think that some time to think about what YOU really want is in order. I kinda get the feeling that there is a lot between the lines that you are not saying. I might be way off here, just a gut feeling. Best of luck to you.

chrissysmurf
03-10-2010, 04:29 PM
as hes new to this he needed ideas.

leah06
03-10-2010, 09:53 PM
I think your master should hose down the basement first to get it really dripping and damp, and then I think he should chain you to the metal bedframe, and turn out the lights. Then I think he should release the rats...

Oh, did I mention the electrodes?

thepast
03-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Look... clearly there are 2 camps here: those that are taking the OP seriously, and those that...aren't. I would say this... the fear I have about completely discounting OP is that newbies do often honestly think that THIS is really what BDSM punishment, or BDSM is, and that, folks, is a problem.

chrissysmurf, this is NOT what BDSM is suppose to be. Your BDSM experience doesn't sound exactly safe or sane--at least from what you've said. I very rarely like to "judge" people on what they do, because we're all so very different in what we like & don't like. However, in this case, I think it might be worth it to give a generalized warning.

BDSM is all about being safe, sane, consensual, and FUN. Being locked in a basement may not be inappropriate, depending on what the basement is like: there are some basements that are nicer than my house LOL. But then again, there are some pretty gruesome basements. So look, we don't know what this basement is like. But let's make a generalized statement here & say that the issue of locking someone in a space as punishment may be nonconsensual or unsafe, and the space in which you lock them into may also be unsafe: it really depends on the person & the relationship. You HAVE to talk about these things, and you have to talk about it BEFORE the situation comes up.

I think all too often, people read the BDSM fiction stories, and then think, "oh, ok, now I know how to be a Dom/sub/switch/top/bottom/etc." NO. NO NO NO. That's not how it works, folks. You need to read REAL, FACTUAL information, not just fiction literature. Fiction is fiction for a reason: it's there simply to enjoy as fun & fantasy and to wank off to at night when you're horny. It's not there to live your life as an example from.

I know people hesitate to give punishment ideas, or to give others advice. And I think it's because generally people think "whatever floats your boat" --and that's totally true. But it's also true that more experienced folks should occasionally step in & say "HEY. This is NOT right-- this doesn't sound right... it doesn't pass the smell test." There are a few in this thread that have done it--some more subtle than others. But this is part of our role as more "experienced" folks when newer members & less experienced BDSM folks come onto the site and into the lifestyle: we're here to educate, just like we're here to enjoy ourselves.

I will step off the soapbox now...

But chrissy, seriously... you should really think through your situation: does this even SOUND right to you? Does it SOUND sane & safe?

leah06
03-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I agree and I apologize. This post sounded like fapville to me, just trolling for the, "here's what I would do to you, you bad bad girl" kind of replies. But yeah, I don't REALLY think electrodes are appropriate for this particular infraction.

brwneydgirl
03-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Well, now I'm all curious about when electrodes WOULD be appropriate....hmmmm...:)

chrissysmurf
03-12-2010, 07:22 AM
depends on where you plan to use them
i never meant to make my master angry with me

roxi.slut
03-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Ok, first of all, I did hesitate, I did believe this is THAT sort of post, and I still kinda do. It looks pretty "textbook" troller to me. I am glad to see that we haven't all fallen to temptation, and believe me, it took every ounce of control I had to keep from posting some sarcastic, smartass remark.

Truth is, this fella shouldn't be your "master" until he has done some reading and research on what that means. I am not knocking anyone who has trained on the job here, but there is plenty of information out there. He should join a forum like this one and see for himself, rather than being led by his new submissive. There are forums here for just this sort of thing.

Trial and error is not appropriate in this case, especially if there is a chance for danger/injury.

chrissysmurf
03-17-2010, 06:15 AM
can i oppoligise to the way it was wrote out.
its a rp .....we have cyber relationship.....im really sorry if i led people to think we were in real life...
i dont want people to think we were being unsafe.
it was my first time at writing on here. and i wrote it out wrong.
my master told me as he was angry with me to put note on here.
hope this puts light to my problem
many many thanks

skye67
03-17-2010, 08:43 AM
And how exactly does he lock you in the basement if you are o/l only?
Seems like going on websites and orgasm without approval are not your only problems!?

skittish doe
03-17-2010, 09:55 AM
If it looks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, and it walks like a duck… sometimes it really is a duck.

roxi.slut
03-17-2010, 11:36 AM
*smh*

This duck doesn't even have all its feathers.

Miner
03-17-2010, 02:15 PM
*smh*

This duck doesn't even have all its feathers.

And perhaps doesn't have a beak either? Perhaps the Writers Block would have been more appropriate - LMAO!

roxi.slut
03-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Haha yeah! You are so right!

masterdavidprice
04-27-2010, 03:47 AM
Ok, first of all, I did hesitate, I did believe this is THAT sort of post, and I still kinda do. It looks pretty "textbook" troller to me. I am glad to see that we haven't all fallen to temptation, and believe me, it took every ounce of control I had to keep from posting some sarcastic, smartass remark.

Truth is, this fella shouldn't be your "master" until he has done some reading and research on what that means. I am not knocking anyone who has trained on the job here, but there is plenty of information out there. He should join a forum like this one and see for himself, rather than being led by his new submissive. There are forums here for just this sort of thing.

Trial and error is not appropriate in this case, especially if there is a chance for danger/injury.

The Trouble here seems He Is playing out of his depth , and is Dangerous

flying66
04-29-2010, 01:16 PM
can i oppoligise to the way it was wrote out.
its a rp .....we have cyber relationship.....im really sorry if i led people to think we were in real life...
i dont want people to think we were being unsafe.
it was my first time at writing on here. and i wrote it out wrong.
my master told me as he was angry with me to put note on here.
hope this puts light to my problem
many many thanks

Well if it's all a fantasy then the answer to your punishment ideas is still 'let him decide' and if he wanted ideas he could ask himself... You could talk to him about what your fantasies of punishment are and let him come up with a scenario... When people started mentioning that they felt it was very unsafe to be locking you in a basement all night without supervision, did you not realize we thought it was actually happening to you in real life?

Some of us realize it's a fantasy and say so right off and some of us are more cautious because there's always that worry that this is actually happening irl. It was mentioned in another similarly fantasy-esque thread that someone should look up the ip address of the poster in question and notify the police that unsafe and illegal activities might be taking place.

We want to help people that actually need help when they come on here to look for it.

This isn't an rp site, people here post questions and tasks for people to actually do. Some are online and some are real life but all tasks and punishments tend to be something you actually do like "hang around the supermarket vegetable isle with a bottle of ky jelly in your hand and look perplexed" <- this is a humiliation idea too

Role playing online, in just text, and fantasizing about doing things you aren't physically doing, then asking about "what should my fantasy punishment be" without mentioning it's all a fantasy, isn't something we expect to see here so people will answer you in a way that assumes things are real and happening.