PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to hear when you cum?

WifeMomSlave
03-12-2010, 01:06 PM
So, Master and I are working on O control. Master is letting me have a say in the choosing of the word he will use to allow me to cum, this will hopefully lead to being able to cum on command.

So I have been trying to think of a cool word that we could use for this and have not come up with anything I liked. Then it hit me...I get to help choose the word I will hear every time I cum....then it should be something hot! I want to chose a word that by itself evokes passion and desire.

I think I have found the word we will use< still narrowing down my list.

My question is...... what would you like to hear when you cum?

skye67
03-12-2010, 04:29 PM
I can tell you what works for me

play with me (spiel mit mir)

fuck, i am getting a rush just thinking about him saying that!
good luck and lots of fun with the training :d

Hugs

kurious25
03-13-2010, 03:47 PM
I might be boring, but nothing beats "cum for me". Whispered into my ear when we are pressed together, or barked out as a command, even in a text message...always works for me! Straight to the point...no mistaking the meaning.

craveshumiliation
03-15-2010, 04:53 AM
I might be boring, but nothing beats "cum for me". Whispered into my ear when we are pressed together, or barked out as a command, even in a text message...always works for me! Straight to the point...no mistaking the meaning.

same applies for me... cum for me now is the best 4 words to hear, i guess im boring too haha xx

pervertedpages
03-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Thirded! I've always loved "cum for me" because it's a command and worked well with orgasm control training because I felt like I was obeying him and the whole 'responding to a trigger' seemed like a sort of side effect when in fact it was his carefully crafted sinister Master plan! It makes cumming SO much more emotionally fulfilling for me too, because of the whole obeying/orgasms are his, aspect, too.

Sublark
03-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Right now my Master and I are experimenting with time limits. When he feels he wants me cum he'll give me thirty seconds, then reminds me at 20...then sometimes he won't remind me again until 5 seconds. I think he's probably secretly hoping that one day I'll miss the time limit and he'll get to actually use his threatened punishment of not letting me cum at all but lol too bad I'm so good at obeying him. :)

ShadePayne
04-03-2010, 09:47 PM
the tried and tested words..."cum for me"...or..."cum for me... NOW" still holds strong for me as well.....just answering my phone...and hearing those three or four words....is unbelievable...and usually at the most inconvenient of times...just adding that much more to it....lol

Shade Payne