PDA

View Full Version : Exp Master seeking LIVE IN younger F slave

sadistmaster69
03-14-2010, 10:29 PM
NO BULLSHIT… I can accept you into my home right away and I hope to hear from you soon.
I am professional, college educated, and I am well equipped with tools for use. I'm an experienced Master who seeks a long-term LIVE IN slave. I seek one special woman who is into bondage, cage, enemas, whipping, pain, fucking 2-3 times a day, degradation and what ever my imagination can come up with . I will patiently train and push you at a pace that will allow you to grow into your role. I want to "own" my slave totally. Your body will be mine-but you will be cherished and loved property. I would also encourage bisexual desires and make sure we have others to play and use.
Unlike many of the men (wannabes..losers..married) you'll meet on the net, I have a lot of real life experience (18+ years) so I know what I'm doing and I know what I want. I take discipline and servitude very seriously. I understand that there is far more to this than just beating a bare ass and humiliation. I think it is about creating a bond between partners and satisfying each other's deepest needs without limits. I see this as the ultimate expression of intimacy and devotion. I seek one with few or no limits and has the endurance and the mental strength to handle what I desire to give. I enjoy giving pain and degradation...not for punishment but for our mutual pleasure and what we are together. Your opinions, talents and interests will be valued and nourished. I want an intelligent slave that will challenge me as much as I challenge her.
I'm a 53 year old MASTER, SINGLE 5'11'' 195 lbs, fit, no children, living in Reno /Tahoe, Nevada area (mountains, skiing, hiking, lots of things to do at night and day for play)-a nice private well furnished home. My last live in slave was 18 when she came to me and we would still be together had it not been for health and family issues on her side. We are still friends so age is not a issue to me. I also have normal pursuits like golf, skiing, biking, hiking, cooking, wine/beer, hot tubing, traveling, and road trips-all of which we will share. I am self-employed with a number of Internet businesses and work out of my home. I am not involved in the BDSM "scene" as this is a relatively private affair between my slave and I.
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have and invite you to consider the possibilities.