PDA

View Full Version : would you like to use my ass for your sick pleasure?

unowneddirtysub91
03-17-2010, 03:07 PM
would you like to use my ass as your urinal, your piss pot, and then let your mates fill me up too?

or

would you leave me with instructions and have me waiting a specific way for you? then when it got really late i got ready but then i got so horny and played with myself and then i got tired of waiting and passed out when you came home i was asleep so you put a ball gag in my mouth and i started waking up you bend me over the bed slamming your cock deep in my ass fucking me hard and fast when you finish you stay in me saying i have use my property and tell me to hold it when you pull out you shov a large butt plug up my ass cuff me to the bed........

and make me hold my own bladder as well?
what else would you do? what would you do different?

message me or post on here i'm in desperate need

unowneddirtysub91
03-17-2010, 03:13 PM
i'm sorry sirs i meant to say would you like to use my whole body

unowneddirtysub91
03-17-2010, 03:20 PM
would you like to use my ass as your urinal, your piss pot, and then let your mates fill me up too?

or

would you leave me with instructions and have me waiting a specific way for you? then when it got really late i got ready but then i got so horny and played with myself and then i got tired of waiting and passed out when you came home i was asleep so you put a ball gag in my mouth and i started waking up you bend me over the bed slamming your cock deep in my ass fucking me hard and fast when you finish you stay in me saying i have use my property and tell me to hold it when you pull out you shov a large butt plug up my ass cuff me to the bed........

and make me hold my own bladder as well?
what else would you do? what would you do different?

message me or post on here i'm in desperate need

sayyessir
03-17-2010, 03:53 PM
If you live in socal, this can be arranged.

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train and use for my pleasure. Message me.