PDA

View Full Version : The White Gryphon

Finding_Fantasy
01-13-2003, 01:21 AM
Well, it's not technically a BDSM story, but I couldn't think of a better palce to put this. The White Gryphon is a novel by Mercedes Lackey, which I read quite sometime ago in my pre-lifestyle days.

What I found, now that I am rereading the series is that this book has bondage in it, and it is described quite well. I find it amusing that something that I read never occured to me as to what it really was until I read it a second time when my knowledge of the subject had expanded quite considerably. It dåscribed how this man had a nude woman sitting on the floor, her neck tied to her hands, her hands to her ankles with nothing but a piece of thread that could be easily broken if his "artwork" as he called it, hadn't been perfect. It also goes into detail about the other girls he has "sculpted" and so forth. I found it quite interesting. It also talks about how sometimes he gets lustful and wants to hear the cries of pain from his girls. Plus, when he gets caught it said that the girl didn't seem to know they were there, but then the main character realized that she would not acknowledge them because she had not been told to.

This part of the chapter that I read makes me wonder about my favorite author and see her in a new light. :)