PDA

View Full Version : Curious Submissive

candy cox
03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and write a little bit about myself. Have only just discovered this site and I must say I am finding the stories a huge turn on. I am a 37 year old female submissive. In the past I have spoken to a few doms online but have not taken the lifestyle any further. I am married to a wonderful partner who will role play with me but is not a natural dom. That said he does enjoy 'using me' and would probably be interested in talking to other subs or doms for ideas. Initially I am not looking to meet up with anyone but I am interested in chatting to dominant men about their desires and hopefully find a man who will want to dominate me online. Due to the nature of my job I would be unable to post photographs of myself or engage in the use of a cam but with the right person would be willing to talk on the telephone. As a sub I am into most kinky acts and I really love to please. I would also be interested in chatting to other subs m or f and sharing experiences. I'm fairly articulate/ intelligent so if you are interested in chatting with me then drop me a message.
Candy

denuseri
03-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the site!

Kay_Essex
03-19-2010, 03:45 PM
hello and welcome :wave:

a_merlin_69
03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the library from another UK resident, I am sure you will find information here and you will discover that your situation is not unique.

rosebud
03-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Hello Candy, Welcome to the Library!

Dejah Thoris
03-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Welcome Candy! Good luck to you in your search :)