PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods *rme*

brwneydgirl
03-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Okay, so I was scanning through the radio stations this morning on my way to drop off the 4-year-old prodigy at his preschool and came across a talk-radio program (I think it's a sports-related show) discussing Tiger Woods and his "alleged" activities.

By now, I'm sure we've all had our fill of Tiger crap but this show totally got under my skin. Apparently, there were some old text-messages released recently (within the last few days) that Tiger had sent to one of his women outlining exactly what he liked to do...hair-pulling, holding down, sodomy, biting, slapping, water sports...etc.

The men discussing it were calling him an abuser and called him and the women involved "sick" and were saying that they were completely "repulsed" by this idea and on and on...basically saying that the guy needed to be institutionalized for his proclivities.

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate over his personal choices in regards to his marriage vows and family values...but, but, but...

Does anybody know how I can get in touch with him? :cool:

denuseri
03-19-2010, 02:10 PM
First..become a stereotypical blonde bombshell or its equivelant...then...hang out on a golf course mabey and wait for him in some bushes to prance by and make a hole in "one"...if one gets my drift..winks ? lol

Thorne
03-19-2010, 06:11 PM
First..become a stereotypical blonde bombshell or its equivelant

Hey, I'm a stereotypical blond bombshell! Well, I used to be blond, mostly gray now. I do hear in stereo (two ears, even!) And I'm shaped like a bombshell: pointy at the top, broad at the bottom and circular in cross-section. Do I qualify?

Ozme52
03-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Depends how many times in a row you expect him to perform...

What is the par for your hole? :rolleyes: ;)

How many strokes?

Tamlin
03-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I read some of this stuff on the internet. Gave me a little bit more sympathy for the man!

denuseri
03-20-2010, 07:03 AM
I shall have to reserve what little bit of sympathy I have for any "ultra rich public figures" for Mrs Woods and Mrs Woods alone.

Tiger and his little harem of mistressess can go suck it for all I care.

angelic.zest
03-20-2010, 09:42 AM
i totally agree with you den!

I just dont see a reason for 24hr coverage over his infidelities....it makes me no difference..

@den I think i should become a blonde bomdshell, but i would have along way to go LOL.

Ozme52
03-20-2010, 03:48 PM
I shall have to reserve what little bit of sympathy I have for any "ultra rich public figures" for Mrs Woods and Mrs Woods alone.

Tiger and his little harem of mistressess can go suck it for all I care.

Now you're just being provocative. ;)

denuseri
03-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Hey, I'm a stereotypical blond bombshell! Well, I used to be blond, mostly gray now. I do hear in stereo (two ears, even!) And I'm shaped like a bombshell: pointy at the top, broad at the bottom and circular in cross-section. Do I qualify?

I dont know Thorne...if Tiger is on the down low maby...but if not you will have to fool him into thinking your a girl. Do you look good enough in drag to pull it off? Perhaps a rest room encounter at Masters tournment cumming up. lol

Lion
03-21-2010, 09:02 AM
i'm not here to get into a philosophical debate over his personal choices in regards to his marriage vows and family values...but, but, but...

Does anybody know how i can get in touch with him? :cool:

lol

I don't know Tiger's contact info, but I can help you try to find him.

Ofcourse failing that, I would do the noble thing and offer to spank your ass, pull your hair, fuck you roughly, and so on. :D

brwneydgirl
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
I would do the noble thing and offer to spank your ass, pull your hair, fuck you roughly, and so on. :D

What an upstanding citizen of the world you are!! I am soooo trying to think of something funny to say about fucking in the "rough" here but unfortunately, my mind is a blank...ahhh well. :rolleyes:

Lion
03-21-2010, 11:50 AM
What an upstanding citizen of the world you are!! I am soooo trying to think of something funny to say about fucking in the "rough" here but unfortunately, my mind is a blank...ahhh well. :rolleyes:

No worries, after some rough sex, I'm sure you'll have a witty comment

Thorne
03-21-2010, 01:05 PM
I dont know Thorne...if Tiger is on the down low maby...but if not you will have to fool him into thinking your a girl. Do you look good enough in drag to pull it off? Perhaps a rest room encounter at Masters tournment cumming up. lol

Hey, nothing was mentioned about gender! Just color and shape. As for looks, well, dragged is one way to put it. If you're being polite.

denuseri
03-21-2010, 02:43 PM
lol Thorne, I just didnt know if Tiger "swung" that way is all.

FOUR!

brwneydgirl
03-21-2010, 04:25 PM
No worries, after some rough sex, I'm sure you'll have a witty comment

Then you give me far too much credit for having a straight head...:D

Lion
03-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Then you give me far too much credit for having a straight head...:D

Well, there's only one way to find out ;)

brwneydgirl
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
^ ;)

Lion
03-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Just came across this....I must say, if Tiger wasn't a husband and father, I'd be impressed

http://deadspin.com/5496451/joslyn-james-did-not-disappoint-with-her-tiger-sext-messages

Tiger:Sent: 03:35 PM 08/29/2009:
I have no idea. I would love to have the ability to make you sore
In a week. I will try to wear you out

Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust

Tiger:Sent: 04"02 PM 08/29/2009:
I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/29/2009:
Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little whore. Put my cock in your ass and then shove it down your throat

brwneydgirl
03-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Why does it impress you less because he's a husband and father (his personal agreement with his wife, or lack thereof, aside)?

And now one of the girls wants an apology...seriously, for what?

Lion
03-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Why does it impress you less because he's a husband and father (his personal agreement with his wife, or lack thereof, aside)?

And now one of the girls wants an apology...seriously, for what?

Personally, I don't care about what he did. What made him famous wasn't his upstanding values, it was golf, and I'd like nothing more then to see him continue his life as a golfer.

That being said, I know what it's like when someone cheats on you, and that's why I'm not at all impressed with his sexual exploits. It was with another woman other then his wife, and it wasn't just simple talk, or even a one time affair. It was planned out, methodical, he took repeated steps to hide the affair because he knew it was wrong, it wasn't just a moment of passion (which in itself terrible, but maybe explainable).

From what I gathered from his texts is that he had some dom like tendancies. What he did, betraying the trust of his wife in such a vicious manner, defies what a dom should be, even a bedroom dom.

brwneydgirl
03-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi Lion.

I'd like to paint a picture for you and I hope you'll humor me for just a moment while I do.....

I'd like you to imagine that you're 16-years-old....just starting your life and from what you've seen/read/heard of sex and how it's "supposed" to be between two people, it looks very sweet and loving and soft. Perfect, right? Sure...but what if, along with the sweet, loving, soft sex...there's a part of you that thinks, "Hey...what about something a little dirtier...a little rougher and maybe a little less soft?"...

So, you read a few BDSM and D/s-themed novels (although, those weren't the initials I ever saw) and now you're REALLY intrigued....people actually DO this!!! They do it and they LIKE it!!! And it's REAL!!! So, you bring it up to your lover/boyfriend/girlfriend--you actually get up the nerve to ask them to be a bit rougher with you, and they pull a face and refuse to even listen to what you're asking....but you love them and so you squelch the interest and desire and go on with your life.

You get married, have a kid or two (or maybe none) and now, it's almost 10 years later and guess what? That little interest and desire you tried to squelch is baaaaack and it's pissed off that you let it sit for so long. It wants to come out and play but ...uh-oh, you're married and committed and a good mom and wife and you drive the car-pool and arrange the PTO bake-sales. You are an upstanding citizen in your community and you and your spouse have pretty hot vanilla sex...now what?

Do you squelch it down again and hope that in another 10 years, it won't show up? Do you bring it up to your spouse and watch them pull the same face they did 10 years ago when you were dating? Do you not do anything and die with regret for being afraid? Or, do you DO something...do you try to figure out what's been eating at you for the last 20 years? Do you search out (and find!!! OMG--who knew there were so many???) people who think and feel in a similar way? And then what???

And what about your spouse, you wonder...how would they feel knowing that they're "not enough" for me? Do I torture them by continuing to ask when I know it disturbs them? Or do I shut up and figure this out on my own?

I don't know...I don't pretend to know and I worry every day that I'll make the wrong decision--whichever decision is made.

I'm not here to defend Tiger Woods...I couldn't care less about him or his marriage or whatever...but I know that this is not a simple issue with a simple answer.

Lion
03-23-2010, 11:06 AM
That's a fair scenario, one that I thought of before. Many times actually. I often wondered what if I end up with someone completely vanilla, or even someone who loses interest in sex. I would be completely and utterly pissed off, to be honest.

But as I said before, I did have some experience hearing from someone that she wanted someone else. And that while we were together, she wasn't entirely faithful to me. It was one of the worst experiences ever, and we were just dating for a little over a year.

Can I do the same with a woman who is my wife, mother of my children? I can say at this moment, that while I have a huge interest in bdsm, it is simply an aspect of my life. I have too many things in my life to throw it all away for one thing.

The affairs that Tiger had, if he were my friend, or my brother, or whoever, I'd be siding with his wife (is it ex-wife now?). Whether it's the right answer, I don't know, but it's my answer.

There are other things that I guess would need to be considered, which we don't know. Was the marraige running on fumes? Were they together for the sake of the kids? I mean if that were the case, then in their hearts they were already broken up, and all of this is simply unfortuante for Tiger.

Will I ever change my mind about this? Maybe. But I hope not, I hope I don't ever put the woman of my life through that sort of pain. My parents are my role models for a happy marraige, and if I can be half the man my father is, I'd have consider myself an accomplished person.

brwneydgirl
03-24-2010, 06:30 AM
The affairs that Tiger had, if he were my friend, or my brother, or whoever, I'd be siding with his wife (is it ex-wife now?). Whether it's the right answer, I don't know, but it's my answer.

And this is the (I think) most important bit to take away...it's YOUR answer...it's what's right for YOU, maybe not me or the guy across the street or the nurse who gives your kid their yearly shots...

It's a personal decision to be made soberly and with great forethought.

ps--I still can't come up with a witty comment for you to lighten the mood...can you think of anything? ;)

Lion
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
And this is the (I think) most important bit to take away...it's YOUR answer...it's what's right for YOU, maybe not me or the guy across the street or the nurse who gives your kid their yearly shots...

It's a personal decision to be made soberly and with great forethought.

ps--I still can't come up with a witty comment for you to lighten the mood...can you think of anything? ;)

I was thinking of a Tiger Woods joke, but can't make any up at the moment.

It's up to you, think of something quick! And if you fail, bare your breasts for the world to see! I've heard that usually helps :D I'm not joking! It does! A man who stares at breasts for 10 minutes a day reduces heart risks later on in life. Think of the public service you'll be doing. Think of the children! (Men were children once)

brwneydgirl
03-25-2010, 05:57 AM
^I totally could!! I bet they'd even make me a saint....ohhhh the possibilities! :D

Lion
03-25-2010, 10:04 AM
I say screw the healthcare bill, and make it mandatory for all women to dress topless in public for an hour a day. Men become healthier, and are encouraged to go out to see the boobies. Sexual desire will increase, resulting in more sexual activity. Which results in more activity. Which results in weight loss.

That in turn reduces a lot of health issues. Healthcare costs will go down. People become more happy. Wars will end, because happy people don't fight. Money used for weapons now go towards food. Food shortages will go down, ending world starvation. The world moves to a new, happier future.

Women, you have the power! brwney, won't you lead by example? The future of mankind is in your hands..err breasts!

brwneydgirl
03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
God, but you are good for a girl's ego. :p