PDA

View Full Version : 21yr old sorority girl seeking dom

SouthernBelle
03-21-2010, 01:44 AM
21 year old sorority girl from University of Georgia looking for a dom or master. i love to be controlled and used. Accomplishing humiliating tasks and having my daily life controlled totally turns me on like nothing else can. I have a busy schedule but I am very interested in BDSM. I've only read stories for the past few years and I want more. BDSM is my dirty little secret. PM me if you're interested.

xoxo
Belle

sabrisadist
03-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi Belle, are you still looking for him? Looking for any age, looking for a kind of authoritarian daddy?

SirTimothyk
03-24-2010, 05:40 AM
hello belle,
how is the search going?
Tim

SouthernBelle
03-24-2010, 11:36 PM
wow, so the number of responses I have received has greatly flattered me. I just wanted to post and let you know that I am still looking and if I haven't gotten to respond to you yet that it's not that I'm not interested this is just a rough school week for me.

Paelus
03-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Hey Belle,
Although I'm not actively seeking anyone right now, I want you to know that, as one of My friends, you can PM Me anytime if you have any questions, or want advice, or just feel like connecting. Permission is always granted.
Stay sweet, baby. And good luck.

xalishax
03-31-2010, 03:01 AM
hey !add me on msn sweetalishaxx@hotmail.co.uk and we will see how it goes!
x

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, SBM who believes very firmly that females are by nature not people but possessions to be used as fuckmeat and made to serve and suffer for the pleasure of their owners. To me, you are not a person but a piece of property; a plaything and a possession that I would fuck, beat, use, abuse, humiliate and degrade for my pleasure and I really love to see cunts cry. Message me.