PDA

View Full Version : Boot camp

Archeon
03-21-2010, 12:45 PM
In the past, I have often been posed the question "What is a slave?" and "What is a Master?". I tend to answer these questions in the same brush stroke, with how I had my current slave graduate into a fully fledged slave, and how I learned a lot about what it meant to be a master.

What I am about to outline is what has become known as boot camp, this is designed to test the resolve of both Master and slave aspiring to create a 24/7 relationship.

This is in no way a sexual setup, and should not be viewed as a play activity unless that is what really gets you off. It is hard work, for both parties and should not be taken lightly.

It is not designed for everyone and I am just sharing this, should anyone else wish to make use of the principles of how I did it, I am in now way claiming something like this has never existed before.

One of the fundamental tenants in a 24/7 M/s dynamic in my opinion is the fact that everyday activities are all privileges, the slaves only rights are to that of nourishment, water and medicine. Boot camp seeks to enforce this state of mind in both Master and slave.

For a starting period of 1 week, the slave would have all privileges removed that would not compromise her position in her family or professional life, however all things should be attempted to the point at which they possible, even if it is greatly inconvenient.

I arrange this by enforcing a new set of rules:

1) The slave is to be awake by X time, and be in bed, in silence by Y time.
2) The slave is permitted nothing to drink but water. The use of glasses is also a privilege so this should be taken from a bowl on the floor.
3) The slave is to sleep on the floor.
4) The slave may sit on no furniture.
5) The slave may only take one 5 minute shower in the morning, using no hot water at all.
6) Communication of the slave may be limited, limited time on the internet (if at all), possible restrictions to third person speech, ensuring that correct nomenclature is used when typing in chat (capital letters on You, Master etc)
7) Being contactable at all times, including during the night in order to serve if required.
8) Reduced play time/no sex
9) The slave will be dressed in an appropriate manor and ready for use while at home.
10) No physical contact with sister slaves (if appropriate)

This is simply a few examples of what I used when carrying this out, but I feel it gets my point across.

The thing with boot camp is it is not simply a hard task for the slave, it is a test of faith for the Master as well. He has to sit and watch his slave suffer on the bare minimum of requirements, to enforce it when all you want to do is give them a hug and let them lie next to you in bed.

It is important for both sides of this to maintain their requirements throughout and I guarantee it will make you both stronger in the long run if you both survive it.

One important question is how do you punish the slave if something goes wrong, especially when you have already taken so much away? My answer to this is simple, do not resort to play punishments (spankings, etc) take away the one thing that should matter most to your slave, her privilege to talk to you, ensuring she knows how much that will hurt you as well.

After one week I would suggest reviewing the things you have taken away from the slave, and introduce ones back in that you feel are appropriate, from experience sometimes the slave gets used to certain aspects and you may wish to keep them as part of your dynamic. Every 24/7 M/s is different and should all be reviewed on individual merit.

But in order to answer the original question, I feel that if the slave can survive a week of doing this for the one she wishes to serve, and that can get her through it, that is the essence of being a slave.

Happy to take comments and questions.

Arch

The Jaded Dominant { koral }
03-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I do like your concept here Arch. There are just so many times I have seen
folks come in with the I'm a slave and all is right with the world speech.. Despite the efforts of many folks, responses to them, on what it indeed takes to be one. It just might behoove them to look at this to see what it takes to become one.
Now granted this is your own design. Other people/Groups have theirs, some complete with training material, others not,

This provides a in-depth,comprehensive series of Tasks designed to cause both the Master and slave great amounts of mental and physical torment.
If the slave-canadate survives the week The chances of them making a excellent slave are increased dramatically. I can see the value of this where so many say they wish to be a "slave" or portend to be one.but in fact have no idea on what such a role entails.

I am not sure this would work for everyone But it has, for You, Arch with Yours

Thaddeus

denuseri
03-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Just as there are those who portend to be Dominants who have in fact no idea what that entails Jaded. A fact that I am sure your more than aware of.

I am also wondering just where in the above is it "testing" the dominant at any point Arch? You present this as boot camp for two, yet I only see one out of the two being discussed.

It also sounds like you expect this training scenario to be carried out partially or entirely via online communication for some strange reason...am I correct in that?

Archeon
03-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Just as there are those who portend to be Dominants who have in fact no idea what that entails Jaded. A fact that I am sure your more than aware of.

I am also wondering just where in the above is it "testing" the dominant at any point Arch? You present this as boot camp for two, yet I only see one out of the two being discussed.

It also sounds like you expect this training scenario to be carried out partially or entirely via online communication for some strange reason...am I correct in that?

Thanks for the comments denu,

The test for the dominant is to watch the person he loves endure this in his name, to watch them suffer. This is not an easy task in itself.

In terms of writing from the online prospective, at the time blue went through this, we were separated and interacting online, however the principle would remain the same if you lived together, or apart but it was a r/l only relationship.

Regards,

Arch

denuseri
03-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Please dont take this the wrong way but:

I dont know any real life slaves who really earned their real life collars in any other way than in real life and it took way way longer than a week of phseudo boot camp too.

....as for the dominant having such a struggle watching his submissive go through what most trainned slaves consider to be pretty basic stuff over such a short period of time...shrugs, sounds like lazy dom land to me and still didnt answer the question of how its considered training for the dom as well as the sub.

Archeon
03-21-2010, 03:18 PM
The point is that most people who claim to be, or want to be 24/7 slaves would not be able to endure this for a week, as it is not a sexual thing. It is a starting point, not the end of a slaves progression and I am in no way advocating that if a slave survives one week of this she should instantly be given a collar.

In terms of it being easy for the dom, well i can tell you first hand it isn't :)

denuseri
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
I think the main issue I have is that what it takes to be a slave and actual collared slave in real life for me is far far more envolved than what Ive seen anyone purpose in the forums, or during our conversation in chat while making these posts is all Sir.

» And mixing the two, is ceretianly folly.

I purpose one is not in fact a "slave" until collared.

Archeon
03-21-2010, 03:31 PM
While I agree a slave cannot be deemed a slave until she is collared, I believe a submissive can understand what it means to be a slave in preparation to be collared. This is mainly because only a fool would enter into something they did not fully understand first.

One other point is at no point did i mention collars in my original post, mearly outlined a single training exercise :)

13'sbadkitty
03-21-2010, 05:39 PM
just curious, how would this be modified when there are children present? Master and i have kids of varying ages when W/we began as a couple. W/we have had to modify everything as being parents comes first. i would like very much to be all the more trained, but kids do changed everything. W/we can't always address things as they happen, and it would be impossible for me to live as you outlined. Ideas?

thepast
03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I will say this--cookie-cutter methods rarely work for anyone. What works for one, almost never works for another. While this may be Archeon's Key To a Successful Slave Girl, I wager most others wouldn't find this terribly useful to mold their girl/boy/person in real life. Why? Because each relationship is so very different, and everyone lives under different circumstances. Although for Archeon, for instance, he may have the luxury of having his girl for a week, all alone, in quarters in which he can conduct such an exercise, not everyone has such circumstances. Many people have jobs, or have children, or simply do not have circumstances in which they can drop everything for a week to focus on BDSM.

I think it's important for everyone to realize that "training a slave" is not actually rocket science. It starts by creating a relationship with a submissive, and then slowly, over time, molding that relationship into something deeper, creating a connection with her/him/person that enables you to move your relationship to a different level. It's important to create both the vanilla and the BDSM connection, because trust spans throughout the relationship, and only through trust can a relationship progress.

And only THEN, after a deep trust is built, through good communication, effort, and TIME, a truly deep relationship connection will be built.

I really hesitate to shove labels down peoples' throats, because I think that people get too attached to labels, when instead, it's so much more important to think about the molding process: you are taking 2 people from different places & molding them into one. The process & journey is 90% of the fun & learning. Shortcuts & "how-to's" are simply just never as good as figuring it out on your own. Besides-- molding to eachother is always better than molding to a cookie-cutter.

On a seperate note. It is VERY VERY VERY critical to add a few safety notes: degradation & humiliation kinks are extremely mentally & emotionally taxing on the submissive (and sometimes the dominant) and often have undesired & unrecognized & unplanned side effects. They really should only be undertaken after a substantial period of time has elapsed in the relationship wherein trust has been built and the dominant is able to ensure that the submissive is safe 100% of the time--by watching triggers, reactions, etc in real life. All too often, people "play loose" with these kinks because they think it's "fun" --but these are usually the kinks that give BDSM a bad rap, and often leave relationships in ashes & submissives in emotional shambles... so please, exercise with caution. NOT that they can't be used, but... discretion is the better part of valor.

As always, my opinion is but another to add to the sea...

Archeon
03-22-2010, 12:41 AM
I very much agree with everything you have said delia, however one of your assumptions was wrong. When blue did this, she was working and had a child. It is simply a case of adapting to suit the requirements.

I think the thing I would like to re-emphasise again from delia's post is the fact that this is NOT easy, it is not something to be taken lightly, and a lot of people would not be able to cope with sustained degradation of this form.

Regards,

Arch

bluefarie
03-22-2010, 04:26 AM
I feel i should respond and i am also willing to take questions if anyone has any from my point of view. I saw this as a test of my faith and commitment to Master. It was not done in the very beginning of the relationship, but a couple of months into it, after there was already a bond.

The degradation and humiliation were not the worst parts of it, it was the wondering if i would be able to make it through this, if i was strong enough. Also the deep shame of knowing that i had disappointed Master to the point to where He felt i needed this. At the time, i really did not understand fully. It was a punishment beyond all punishments and i questioned everything during that week. Before this time, i had some ideas of what a slave was, but really did not understand fully. This exercise, although i hate that it was needed, was invaluable in helping me retrain how i think about things.

Part of the reason this boot camp was done to myself and my "sister" at the time was because she and i were taking things for granted and not even really acting that submissive, but were being pretty selfish. I deeply regret that on my part, and she realized that this way of life was not for her through the process. I think realizing that this life is or isn't for you is the whole point of this exercise.

Now, will this work for everyone? Probably not. It is meant to answer questions that people have and give others ideas of things they might try that suit them. Some things had to be modified by Master for me during this time due to work and my child. However the majority of things were the same. The main thing was i was allowed to sit in a chair at work, but i sat on the floor as often as i could. I work with children, so that wasn't that unusual.

At home, my son did not really see anything weird, other than we all sat in the floor and ate dinner together, which really wasn't that bad. I also did not sit on furniture at home, only in the floor, even though my son would often be on the couch. He enjoyed having me on the floor and would come sit in my lap and play with me. He also would get out of bed and come see me sleeping on the floor. He is 3 now, so that didn't really bother him either.

I think it's a matter of realizing, as Master said, that this takes a huge commitment from both parties. Sometimes this is even more difficult in a long distance relationship because other things may be taxing you that the other person cannot see. Also, it takes much devotion as i see it. Again, i did question during the week if this is what i really wanted. What it came down to was this, i loved Master and i was willing to do whatever He thought was necessary to be with Him. *smiles sweetly at Master* I still feel this way today.

i do agree w/ delia, that a deeper connection develops over time between two people and this was just part of that deeper connection former. I consider my relationship w/ Master even stronger because of this exercise. I am quite sure there will be many tests of life thrown at U/us, but i know whatever it is, W/we will tackle it together.

Thank you all for reading and letting me share my thoughts on this. Again, i am happy to take questions on here or pm if anyone has any.

Sincerely,
Bluefarie, very happily owned and engaged to Master Archeon

fetishdj
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Just a point I have noticed which I think some are missing here... Archeon did not at any point say that this was all that was needed to become a slave. He did not say 'do this week long programme and then get a collar' which I think Den and some others have assumed. I read this more as a sort of 'entrance exam'. You do this to demonstrate that you have the willpower and desire to become a slave full time. If you pass the test, you are allowed to progress onto the next stage which is the start of the long process of learning to be a slave to your Master. There are many routes to slavery and this is merely one of them. I like this idea and think it would work. I would say that you maybe need some time playing casually with a person beforehand in order to get that relationship started - spend time as a sub, then do the test, then start the process of becoming a slave - and that all steps in all relationships should progress at their natural rate.

denuseri
03-22-2010, 07:29 AM
I didnt assume anything about it one way or the other fetish, I was only taking a socratic counter perspective with Arch and pointing out where there may be issues or holes with his proposed method or discription thereof (he and I both were reposting what we said in chat simultaneously here in the forums at the time of our exchange, not fighting).

I still fail to see where any in depth humiliation or degregation play was involved in his primary description, or anything where the dominant in question does any training of their own. Nor do I see much punnishment in the purposed punnishment really.

In so far as it being a simple yet long term task or set of basic rules to accomplish/ follow I see nothing wrong with it in and of itself so long as it is actually clearly explained at the time to the submissives in question and takes safty, common sence and consensuality in to account first over being kinky.

I also see where delia is coming from and I am in full agreement with her, as well as understand why she would wish to caution everyone from adopting something piecemeal to their own relationships without giving whatever it is ones full consideration from many angles as to its actual repercussions (mental as well as physical) becuase all too often what should be basic common sence to all is often overlooked by many; especially the uninitiated.

AnticipatingPain
03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=Archeon;858309

In terms of writing from the online prospective, at the time blue went through this, we were separated and interacting online, however the principle would remain the same if you lived together, or apart but it was a r/l only relationship.

Regards,

Arch[/QUOTE]

I presume not to judge anybody or what anyone does in their own exploration of the lifestyle. Although having said that one thing doesn't sit easily with me (and that fact that it's been posted on an open forum, it's now open for debate & differing opinions.) Am I right is saying that you & blue were apart when she went through this process? Only interacting online? If as I think; she was alone, who was around to watch over her? Had the whole 'bootcamp' became emotionally too much for her, who was there physically to pick up the pieces? I am pleased it worked out for the two of you, but my concern is others may not be so lucky and could end up emotionally scarred from not having the proper supervision.

Just my opinions.

pervertedpages
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
People who have Masters that are long distances away from them are not alone. They are coupled, with their Masters.

If something goes wrong, from either half of the relationship, I'd assume that they would go to their Master to help pick up the pieces. I've had quite a few breakdowns from crazy shit that I thought was too intense for me to handle but actually was just intense enough to make me better and happier (most recently from long-term orgasm denial, but sometimes for "simple" things like keeping my tone pleasant - that really shattered my sassy sense of self!)... Every single time, I went crying to my Master for help, comfort, support. It's strange when the person enforcing the things that make you cry, are the ones that you go crying to, but I guess lots of kinky people experience this. I don't need someone to physically pick up my pieces, because I don't physically fall apart. I need Him, wherever he is, because he's the love of my life, and can pick me up from anywhere.

Of course I'd like for him to be able to hold me while I cry, but he will eventually and there's no use pretending that because we're long distance, we can't do anything that pushes us, or even in my case, shatters us and makes us up into something else (something better, teehee).

To Archeon and bluefarie, I'll say thank you for posting your experiences with this. I didn't read it as a dangerous recommendation or anything besides sharing something that helped you become closer, and helped you both find that extra "something" that this is about for you, besides sexy fun times. Also, despite all the cautioning about how nonsexual this is... I can't say it's not a little hot to me, lol. It's hard for me to separate the idea of understanding your place as a slave/being more aware of your Master's power and ownership of you (ie the points of taking away all privileges), and hotness. It's sort of ends and means, all in one to me.

pervertedpages
03-23-2010, 12:26 AM
I'll qualify my statement of this being hot by saying that it's the fantasy of being kept like that for a period of time, to change and mold me, that does it for me, not your very serious and non-sexual bonding exercise per se.

But still.

Hawt, if inappropriate for this particular discussion.

:)

bluefarie
03-23-2010, 03:44 AM
LOL at perverted pages. I think really it's all about tone. At the time that it was happening, it was anything but hot! However, Master has had me do some of these things separately when being a kitty, such as eat from the floor out of a bowl, drink out of a bowl and no furniture and that is indeed HAWT in your definition. *giggles* Although being made to sleep on the floor is punishment in my brain and i can't seem to get that out. *shakes my head*

The part that did make this so earth shattering for me was knowing that Master was so disappointed in me that He felt a need to do this. As any sub/slave/bottom can attest, having your dom disappointed in you is about the worst kind of low there is!

The first day or so i was in shock and i talked to Master CONSTANTLY for re-assurance and understanding during this task. Just because He was not right there next to me does not mean He wasn't there for me. He has always made time for me and i do the same, even when W/we don't think W/we have the time, W/we MAKE it. Being long distance takes a huge amount of commitment in of it'self and anyone having been through this knows what that is like. Thanks perverted for your two cents! *hugs* Good luck in your journey as well. You are in my thoughts. :)

Bluefarie, very happily owned and engaged to Master Archeon

~B!tch~
03-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Arch and Blue I thank you both very much for sharing this.. I could not agree more with you about the commitment and determination it takes to make Long distance relationships work as this is my second one.. I would also add that it causes one to find deeper ways of gaining those "presence" feelings that are so vital to the healthy development of a D/s (M/s) relationship.I can say that my Sir is more there for me mentally emotionally and psyc. then any other Man ever in my life and He being several states away matters not in those moments..
I dare not to begin to speak on the part of being a slave as i myself am still finding way to pure submission but I truely did want to say thank Y/you both for sharing this and blue you sharing your side beautifully changed this thread as well..