PDA

View Full Version : Account of the Day

Gentle
03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
:idea: This is an idea that has been banging around in my head for a bit.

A Dom/me will have their sub kneel between their legs (clothing optional) and have the sub completely detail the day they've had so far in single sentences, that must always end in the appropriate honorific (Sir/Madam/Master/Mistress, etc.) and must provide an idea of their overall mood, as it related to the events that occured, and detail ways in which the sub considered their Dom/me.

For example:
I woke up, Sir.
I was in a grumpy mood, Sir.
I got dressed, Sir.
As I picked out my clothes I thought of which colors were your favorite, Sir.
It calmed me, Sir.
I ate breakfast, Sir.
...etc. etc.
I knelt for you, Sir.
It makes me happy, Sir.

The catch?
They must do so while maintaining complete direct eye contact... they cannot close their eyes, their eyes cannot stray no matter how interesting an alternate view (hence the option for clothes :hubba:) is presented or they will risk punishment of the Dom/me's choice.

Optional: The sub should keep a journal of this tasking, so the sub can keep note of how they feel after each time they do this task, to see if there is an evolution of how the task is handled, or to see how this task is impacting their relationship. This can be shared every couple of months or not at all as the couple decides.

nibbles
03-24-2010, 03:15 PM
This sounds really nice, an eye contact task is a great idea and could be incorporated into other tasks too. Thanks for sharing ^^

Ozme52
03-24-2010, 05:20 PM
As a tasking, journaling... is standard for many, revealing a wealth of information about your submissive. That said,

I really like the personal touch of a daily oral accounting...
Which can lead to further oral administration, IF the sub seems deserving.

My only question, if their eyes stray, who's really being punished by denying them that which lies between your legs. ;)

Gentle
03-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Just think... if the sub never knows when they have to give an account how much more are they going to contemplate their Dom/Me knowing they may have to speak about their day?

My only question, if their eyes stray, who's really being punished by denying them that which lies between your legs. ;)

Uhn uh uh! :sing song: the eye contact is the catch, not the punishment.

How often have you seen someone avert their face as they admit to desiring something they think they should be ashamed of? How many people close their eyes as they step off a cliff? Eye contact requires a level of vulnerability that can be overlooked in a realm where the trust represented by blindfolds is more readily recognizable.

Although I admit, that suggestion was for Dom/mes who are slightly evil. :vampire:

Just think, if I were kneeling between your legs, how much harder would it be to look in your eyes if there were an obvious distraction? ...And what would you do to me if I failed to make myself vulnerable to you as you had instructed? Hm?

MissRenee
04-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Oh, I absolutely love this one!