PDA

View Full Version : negative/positive thoughts

singletaillover
03-23-2010, 08:04 PM
how many of you get negative thoughts instead of having positive thoughts and why

denuseri
03-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Thoughts conserning what exactly?

singletaillover
03-23-2010, 09:03 PM
like Masters decisions, in having another slave but for only sessions,

Jennifer Williams
03-23-2010, 09:06 PM
We need more details if we're going to give you good advice, sweetie!

singletaillover
03-23-2010, 10:39 PM
okay here goes, the sub who is Masters slave now use to be my sub when i was a Domme but had to release her as she was not pulling enough weight, like not replying back to my text messages or being on line. We would be talking to each other for a while then it would be a brb message or goes off line without asking first, and going on to another site replying to other comments or starting a new discussion. I have spoken to Master about my concern over this but Master is sticking to his guns which he has every right to do so. My other concern is leaving Master when i have to return to the UK next Feb when my yearly visa runs out and have to apply for a new visa whilst i am back in the UK, as i cant apply for another visa whilst i am in Australia with Master. I fear that Master wont want me back with him as a slave as he has the other slave now, even though Master owns me and collared me these are my 2 negative thoughts. I hope this helps you to understand what the discussion is about now

Jennifer Williams
03-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh, wow, that sounds so complicated! Let me see if I have this straight- your Master has two slaves and you are afraid of the other one taking your place, is that right? If that is so, then this is a case of trust between you and your Master and you need to speak with him about your concerns. A good Master should comfort your fears that He owns you no matter where you go, no matter how far, and that He will be there to own you no matter what, even if you have to be apart for a time. Some people are able to share their Master, some are not. You need to take a look at yourself and see what it is that you need in your relationship. If you need exclusiveness (being the only slave of your Master), then perhaps this situation isn't right for you, especially since you seem to have a complicated history with the other slave. I think you need to ask yourself some very serious questions: 1) What are your needs 2) What are your fears 3) Can you be happy with this type of relationship, or do you need something else? I hope this helps! Just remember that communication is the most important thing- you should be able to tell your Master your fears and He should be concerned for you! Part of Owning is the taking care of the owned.